Hypothetical

Jan 26, 2018
Sad, but I understand your reasons. This game had the potential to be interesting, but I think you need some more experience before you try to make a big, dramatic epic. Your idea of making shorter, fetish focused games in Renpy is a good one. I rather liked your "My Sisters Put a Chastity Cage on Me" game, which is the reason I started sorta following you. (Sadly it was abandoned just when the futa chick showed up...)

I think it would be good for you to finish a project, though, before abandoning them becomes a habit. (This might also build up a supporter base.) Keeping them relatively short will probably help with that.

Good luck with your future projects!

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Patron is main to say Dead .... dont ask me why? Switch tio a other page...

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Fate King - Beginning of the End [v0.2.2] [Hashibiroko] – COMPRESSED

Win v0.2.2 · · · (368.6 MiB :: 980 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Reactions: M@ximus

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
A respectable reason to back out right now , maybe one day you can come back to this once you feel more comfortable to finish it. Best of luck regardless

Trust me when I say I know how difficult it is to make a big game with tons of plot-points and variations.

Hope to see this get re-booted one day :4Head:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is the MOST disgusting thing I have played! Damn Guro in it she fucking cuts off the guy's dick and eats it.. I stopped playing as soon as I saw the blood.. ugg.. Avoid this... it should of had the GURO tag!

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
From his patreon:
" I am going to cancel Fate King. Due to the overwork that is doing it and the little support I received, I don't plan to disappear I will still make short hentai games in renpy dedicated to different fetishes or more in romance stories since I like it. Whether I make money or not I will keep my pace so I don't stress myself, I'm sorry to those who liked my game or the story I planned, sadly it was too much for one person. I hope you will support me in future hentai games or comics I plan to make."