Jul 20, 2021
from the patreon, it looks like the update should be close. also looks like he went through a real bad month to get this out

hope everything goes well!
Yeah sadly It is very common in my city that there are storms all the time and even more so because of hurricane Ian, I was with my parents for a week in case it entered my city but luckily it passed me by.

Reactions: cooldude5368

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
new update dropped. was really cool. my only feedback is:
- at the start when you first leave the prison area to the main floor, you are put one tile off and are in the wall instead of the hallway
- want an option for scarlet to have balls (just a preference obviously, not sure how much extra work it would be)

Jul 20, 2021
new update dropped. was really cool. my only feedback is:
- at the start when you first leave the prison area to the main floor, you are put one tile off and are in the wall instead of the hallway
- want an option for scarlet to have balls (just a preference obviously, not sure how much extra work it would be)
thanks for the feedback i will check it, about Scarlet yeah i can add balls but the pussy will be cover. anyways it's good to try it.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
thanks for the feedback i will check it, about Scarlet yeah i can add balls but the pussy will be cover. anyways it's good to try it.
i don't think we'll be needing it uncovered for this game's premise :^)

one additional thing would be maybe a task log or something so you don't have to wander around so much

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FateKingBeginningOfTheEnd-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Hypothetical

Jan 26, 2018
My biggest criticism of your game is that it's not really clear what's going on. It's not clear who a lot of the characters are or why they do the things they do. It's not clear how they know each other, or why they like/dislike the protagonist and each other. It's not clear why the protagonist is in the situation they're in. Things seem to just sort of happen randomly.

I realize you're trying to make this a mystery of sorts, but if you want the player to be engaged you can only have a few things be mysterious at one time. If too many things have question marks over them, the player will assume you don't know what you're doing as a storyteller and start caring less about your story.

Also, I realize castration is your kink, but it isn't clear why so many characters are so fond of it. Like, 3 or 4 dicks got cut in 0.2. Most people would never even think to do that to someone. If it's some cultural quirk of your game world, you should probably explain where that comes from.

Your job as a storyteller is to take someone who lives in this world - the player - and make them understand this other world you created. The more your world differs from the real world, the more you'll have to explain to them. I can tell you've worked hard on the game, and I think it has the potential to be interesting.

Anyhow, I thought the scene where Scarlet fucks Charlotte was pretty hot (until Scarlet got her dick stabbed... again.) Hopefully she'll get another chance to fuck him (and actually finish this time.)

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2021
My biggest criticism of your game is that it's not really clear what's going on. It's not clear who a lot of the characters are or why they do the things they do. It's not clear how they know each other, or why they like/dislike the protagonist and each other. It's not clear why the protagonist is in the situation they're in. Things seem to just sort of happen randomly.

I realize you're trying to make this a mystery of sorts, but if you want the player to be engaged you can only have a few things be mysterious at one time. If too many things have question marks over them, the player will assume you don't know what you're doing as a storyteller and start caring less about your story.

Also, I realize castration is your kink, but it isn't clear why so many characters are so fond of it. Like, 3 or 4 dicks got cut in 0.2. Most people would never even think to do that to someone. If it's some cultural quirk of your game world, you should probably explain where that comes from.

Your job as a storyteller is to take someone who lives in this world - the player - and make them understand this other world you created. The more your world differs from the real world, the more you'll have to explain to them. I can tell you've worked hard on the game, and I think it has the potential to be interesting.

Anyhow, I thought the scene where Scarlet fucks Charlotte was pretty hot (until Scarlet got her dick stabbed... again.) Hopefully she'll get another chance to fuck him (and actually finish this time.)
I know that, maybe the story will be weird... i know the ending but i don't know how to go there i just think what to do next in 1 week and start working in the new update, and yes mostly of the characters know each other because i make a novel on wattpad when i was yonger and this is the last part i was planning to start from the begging but koikatsu doesn't have all the stuff i really want to represent on my project, I will try to make things clear.

this is messy but this is something i really want to finish and i will try to make things clear in the future.

Castration was my main theme with Chastity, i'm planning to make update with different themes. this one was Castration and the next one will be more vainilla with some femdom of course.

I'm using this as experience i really want to make a good game with a good story in the future.

I have ideas but rn i'm gonna finish this without rushing it.

shho766

Sep 5, 2020
We love the castration scene,and I can't wait for the bad ending.Maybe Charlotte would be castrated by the girls(only remove testicles) and keep humiliating him

Aug 23, 2021
Dev. I'm Sorry 2 Say that
I'm not gonna play this game anymore it's 2 much violence and gore,I Hate 2 see you know I'm Not gonna talk about it.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The game itself not bad, but I've been misslead by fem protagonist tag. At least it needs a Futa/trans protagonist, no?

I'll probably play the next updates, tho.