RPGM Partial WIP Fate/Empire Of Dirt (English Translation)

Jul 20, 2019
i applied all the data i could find from this thread that were needed to fix certain issues and the rar from your mega link but the text is still cut off even in the first few lines from the start of the game.
Just wanted to ask if im missing something or maybe something might come to your mind.
Not sure if this is part of the problem but i installed the game from the google drive link.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
i applied all the data i could find from this thread that were needed to fix certain issues and the rar from your mega link but the text is still cut off even in the first few lines from the start of the game.
Just wanted to ask if im missing something or maybe something might come to your mind.
Not sure if this is part of the problem but i installed the game from the google drive link.
The Mega link found on the previous page has the best translation. No need to apply the other files.

SaberFace

Sep 23, 2018
I'm having the same problem too.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to hook this game with textractor or similar program can't get to work with it.
I did a brute force search on every instance of the .exe until I had a search that returned 500,000+ results. Then saved that result in a .txt and ctrl-F'd ten hooks with the correct line of text. Tried adding them one at a time, eventually it kinda worked.

fuhl2017

Jan 5, 2020
hello, anyone know a walkthrough/guide of this game?
still can't finish chapter 2...
don't know what i'm missing...
i think i need the translation...

Charlotte_Muffins

Apr 28, 2020
So, is the dev gonna make an official English patch?

Their twitter says they live in Vancouver, assuming that's true I'd imagine they at least have a grasp of English.

BM98MaSTeR

Aug 31, 2020
Didn't he ask for people if they're interested in translating it to EN, to reach out to him to discuss some kind of an arrangement?

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
I will certainly buy the game if that's the best way then do a patch or is it best to get from here and I throw the devs money later, as I want the most complete english version. anyone know the best plan for that?

gilgalain

Oct 27, 2017
I will certainly buy the game if that's the best way then do a patch or is it best to get from here and I throw the devs money later, as I want the most complete english version. anyone know the best plan for that?
I would buy it and make an English translation, they updated the game three times since release. I'm waiting myself for an English patch to buy it cuz I wanna see how they wrote Shishou. I'm tired of waiting that Nasu and DW stop going the shitty waifu bait route and finally flesh out their char. My hope is she finally has a personality that is not I wanna die.

Though there were two people here that wanted to work on a non MTL, did they gave up?

Kapitol

Nov 7, 2019
So I unpacked the Map060.json from the MEGA link on the previous page into the game's www/data directory, but the game remains in japanese. What am I missing?

gilgalain

Oct 27, 2017
So I unpacked the Map060.json from the MEGA link on the previous page into the game's www/data directory, but the game remains in japanese. What am I missing?
You need to use this Mega Link below, no idea if FishWitch is still working on a non MTL or if someone else does it.

That's a good way to go about it, to confirm whether or not it's just Joiplay. Thanks for taking the extra steps there to make sure!

I plan on keeping up with the updates, but once college starts again, I'll have to most likely slow down a little bit to focus on that. Saying that, I'll still try to fix any bugs that come up when they do, but better grammar/flow will be a little behind.

Speaking of, I also updated another portion. This one will take the longest grammar wise, since it contains 6k+ lines compared to <2k, but the texts should appear in the box in a more complete fashion now. Some parts are still overflowing too much, but this is much better than what was in previously. I'm getting an error while trying to upload the file here, so I included it in a MEGA link. If this one works, let me know and I'll add it to the main one! If it doesn't, it's only this file that's causing an error; so the MEGA link from before will revert it back to working condition! (Meaning if you downloaded the .rar file, you can just extract Map060.json and replace it)

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Hey all, sorry about the complete radio silence right after saying I'd still check stuff; 2020 is really a wild ride that no one asked for. In short, some stuff happened in my personal life, my thesis paper is proving to be harder than I originally thought it would be in regards to finding proper data, the rest of my courses are more time consuming than I thought, and someone in my family contracted COVID. That's all to say: I haven't been able to work on this at all since around the time of my last message.

I looked through the last page or two and didn't see any bugs popping up, but there was a comment about the text overrunning the textbox in the beginning. I can't say for certain as I didn't test the first scene too much as I was working on what came after, but I believe the text history should show the full text. That issue was present once or twice later on when I felt I couldn't cut the dialogue any shorter else it lose it's meaning/makes less sense. In those cases, the text history did show the cut off text in full however. I should have some more time this upcoming weekend if anyone's been saving bug reports and whatnot for an eventual return. I would ask you send a copy of your save I can load from as well to test, since my data is most likely behind where you're currently at.

I'll start going through some of the files of the game again to give a better translation, but I can't make any guarantees on the time of release. However, if there are any bugs present, I'll get them turned around in a week's time from when I see them. So again, sorry for the radio silence and no updates, but buy the game if you want to support and get an official english patch!

arjuna1252

Dec 21, 2019
Hey all, sorry about the complete radio silence right after saying I'd still check stuff; 2020 is really a wild ride that no one asked for. In short, some stuff happened in my personal life, my thesis paper is proving to be harder than I originally thought it would be in regards to finding proper data, the rest of my courses are more time consuming than I thought, and someone in my family contracted COVID. That's all to say: I haven't been able to work on this at all since around the time of my last message.

I looked through the last page or two and didn't see any bugs popping up, but there was a comment about the text overrunning the textbox in the beginning. I can't say for certain as I didn't test the first scene too much as I was working on what came after, but I believe the text history should show the full text. That issue was present once or twice later on when I felt I couldn't cut the dialogue any shorter else it lose it's meaning/makes less sense. In those cases, the text history did show the cut off text in full however. I should have some more time this upcoming weekend if anyone's been saving bug reports and whatnot for an eventual return. I would ask you send a copy of your save I can load from as well to test, since my data is most likely behind where you're currently at.

I'll start going through some of the files of the game again to give a better translation, but I can't make any guarantees on the time of release. However, if there are any bugs present, I'll get them turned around in a week's time from when I see them. So again, sorry for the radio silence and no updates, but buy the game if you want to support and get an official english patch!
Take your time man, schoolwork is far more important than this game. Still thank you for all the hard work you've done and Gl on your thesis.

Reactions: FishWitch

reihangima

Sep 15, 2019

Glad you're back :D

Reactions: FishWitch