RPGM Partial WIP Fate/Empire Of Dirt (English Translation)

trickynator

Feb 5, 2019
Sorry if I'm posting too much, but I encountered another problem, during the 2nd investigation, whenever I try doing the activity for Kiara or Brynhildr, the screen just goes black, not switching to the next dialogues/scenes.

Reactions: FishWitch

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Sorry if I'm posting too much, but I encountered another problem, during the 2nd investigation, whenever I try doing the activity for Kiara or Brynhildr, the screen just goes black, not switching to the next dialogues/scenes.
No problem at all, don't worry! I'd rather there be posts about it so other people who run into the issue know it's not just them and it's being worked on!

But I'll look into this one as well. I have an idea of what it might be, but I have to get there first to make sure. A fix should hopefully be out in a few hours from now

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Hypnosis therapy on awad street day 7/29 doesn't load.
No error messages.

Edit : Hadn't seen this post :cautious:

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Interesting, so I'm not getting that error doing either of those things. Once the 2nd investigation started, I went to Kiara for the day and then Bryn the next with no error. I'll upload the version that's running in my game, since there's no issue here!

Reactions: trickynator

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Hypnosis therapy on awad street day 7/29 doesn't load.
No error messages.

Edit : Hadn't seen this post :cautious:
Check above! It should've fixed it!

edit: If it didn't, let me know again and I'll run through a few different versions

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Check above! It should've fixed it!

edit: If it didn't, let me know again and I'll run through a few different versions
It still doesn't work on my side..
However, I noticed you fixed saving which.. Awesome! :love:
I was getting real tired of saving files back to back for risk of overwriting them

Edit: checked for both Brunhild and Kiara
Edit edit: rushed to the game-over (!Brunhild && !Kiara==no investigation) no bugs encontered

Last edited:

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
It still doesn't work on my side..
However, I noticed you fixed saving which.. Awesome! :love:
I was getting real tired of saving files back to back for risk of overwriting them

Edit: checked for both Brunhild and Kiara
Still didn't fix it, huh? Can you tell me if this fixes it? Included are four files from my playthrough with no issue, along with a few other updated one. The ones in question would be the Map files present there. There are six other files in there too, but those don't affect this issue.

Reactions: trickynator

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Still didn't fix it, huh? Can you tell me if this fixes it? Included are four files from my playthrough with no issue, along with a few other updated one. The ones in question would be the Map files present there. There are six other files in there too, but those don't affect this issue.
Still ain't working, boss.
I'll wait for feedback maybe it's only on my side :cautious:

Edit: Used all the files contained in the zip
Edit Edit: You should share on MEGA the new data folder, when ya got time

Last edited:
  • Sad

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
DADDDAAA I included what my files are currently in the game, so there shouldn't be an issue with continuing past there I'd imagine. I'll double check the data that's present in those .rar files to ensure they're running the same ones I have, but I'm fairly certain they are. If this works for you or trickynator , I'll upload it into the MEGA for later downloads

edit: Also, what platform are you using to play? I doubt it would change anything at this point had it worked prior to now, but this works on my PC. I haven't tried through Android/Mac

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
DADDDAAA I included what my files are currently in the game, so there shouldn't be an issue with continuing past there I'd imagine. I'll double check the data that's present in those .rar files to ensure they're running the same ones I have, but I'm fairly certain they are. If this works for you or trickynator , I'll upload it into the MEGA for later downloads

edit: Also, what platform are you using to play? I doubt it would change anything at this point had it worked prior to now, but this works on my PC. I haven't tried through Android/Mac
Used the new fix aaandd...
It's working now, got no idea whyyy.. but it's working :shrugs:

Thank you FishWitch (y)

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
General update: I took down the link to the MEGA that housed the original game at behest of the devs, but the Drive link on the first page from someone else works, is virus free, and contains the whole game in Japanese. The second (now only) MEGA link in my prior comment (on page 3) will contain the completed English patches.

I'll still post single ones in the comments as bugs arise though, and compile them into that MEGA link once it's been confirmed to fix whatever issue arose!

(Hope you guys understand why I took the full game down! )

trickynator

Feb 5, 2019

I just tried this now and it works fine now, I usually play this on Joiplay, but if I encountered an errror, I copy the save files and switch to PC to test it just in case Joiplay was the problem. Thank you very much for the constant updates.

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
I just tried this now and it works fine now, I usually play this on Joiplay, but if I encountered an errror, I copy the save files and switch to PC to test it just in case Joiplay was the problem. Thank you very much for the constant updates.
That's a good way to go about it, to confirm whether or not it's just Joiplay. Thanks for taking the extra steps there to make sure!

I plan on keeping up with the updates, but once college starts again, I'll have to most likely slow down a little bit to focus on that. Saying that, I'll still try to fix any bugs that come up when they do, but better grammar/flow will be a little behind.

Speaking of, I also updated another portion. This one will take the longest grammar wise, since it contains 6k+ lines compared to <2k, but the texts should appear in the box in a more complete fashion now. Some parts are still overflowing too much, but this is much better than what was in previously. I'm getting an error while trying to upload the file here, so I included it in a MEGA link. If this one works, let me know and I'll add it to the main one! If it doesn't, it's only this file that's causing an error; so the MEGA link from before will revert it back to working condition! (Meaning if you downloaded the .rar file, you can just extract Map060.json and replace it)

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
Alright, here's the new version! It works on my end, and there's a .txt file in there that further explains some things! If there's any questions or something doesn't work as it should, just @ me here or dm me, whichever you prefer, and I'll get on it within a day. I'll be updating the game periodically (explained in the .txt file) with better translations or fixes should they arise, but it won't be redownloading the whole game; just certain files.

Anyway, enjoy this while waiting for an official/no MTL aspect English release! :)

edit 2: The devs and I had talked, and they allowed for this English patch to go ahead without commercialization and without the inclusion of the game's files. Because of this, I took down the link to the MEGA that was in this spot.
You can still find a link to the game on the first page of this forum, and the English patch will be below in the MEGA towards the end of this comment.

Download the attached .rar files and follow what's written in the text file! There was a mistake with a portion of the game that locked you out of further content. Map002 should fix that. If you haven't gotten there yet, the other .rar files contains fixes to text overflow and slightly better grammar! I'll compile them all into one .rar once it's complete and there are no longer any errors present!

edit: No longer necessary to do the above! The link below will give you the English patches that have been done by 8/27 ~7pm EST:

I'll update this link as more bugs are found and fixed, and also change the date to the most recent time updated to make it easier to track if you have the latest patch.
I'm finding some of the translation not complete I'll see what I missed in the files on it