Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Use XnConvert - it is a free batch image converter and easy to use. Set the quality slider for webp to 90% and the size of your renders will shrink a lot without loosing quality.

Have fun.
Thank you friend :D

Is a lesbian only path planned? I like games where you don't have to watch a female MC jumping from penis to penis.
All sexy scenes will be avoidable so yeah, you may play with lesbian only path but I don't think there will be enough content to satisfy you yet. Maybe in several updates it will!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I saw incest and milf on the tags, I had to download(I'm simple like that :p), but I didn't realize it was female mc until I started to play. I'm so conflicted since I'm not a fan of female mc.

Well, the dev did say on the comment above that all sexy scenes are avoidable, so maybe I'll have the sex scenes with people from the family, have a lesbian route with all the ladies in the game and also have the son tap that hot neighbor or any other female that could be available for him.

As for the game, the production value is really good, the images are not the sharpest but if that makes the game have a faster update rate I'll take it. You even have Solid Snake narrating:ROFLMAO:.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Damn that was nice, some juicy scenes of tease. It is obvious you have taken inspiration from some games like MC and AWAM. Since you are in the horror and detective genre you can take inspiration from Autumn Boulevard too. Anyways great first version, however you definitely need to fix some noisy images and some dialogue through proof reading. The noisy image part I don't have much idea but the text proof reading is easy if you get some help, hell even I can do it. Carry on and improve my friend. May be, you might soon reach top game stature. Just be fast with uploads and do communicate with the followers. Looking forward to the next upload. Celestial Novel
P.S: Loved hearing Geralt's voice. It might need a bit touch ups because it is a bit noisy as well.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
How is the cheating in this? does the protagonist have a SO and she cheats?
She is married and has a son and two daughters.

EDIT: You choose if she wants to cheat. When the game starts, as far as I know she's been faithful to the husband.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
I saw incest and milf on the tags, I had to download(I'm simple like that :p), but I didn't realize it was female mc until I started to play. I'm so conflicted since I'm not a fan of female mc.

Well, the dev did say on the comment above that all sexy scenes are avoidable, so maybe I'll have the sex scenes with people from the family, have a lesbian route with all the ladies in the game and also have the son tap that hot neighbor or any other female that could be available for him.

As for the game, the production value is really good, the images are not the sharpest but if that makes the game have a faster update rate I'll take it. You even have Solid Snake narrating:ROFLMAO:.
Thanks friend, I will definitely improve the images using denoiser in the next update! I'm glad you play with the sound turned on so you could hear that solid snake :ROFLMAO:

Damn that was nice, some juicy scenes of tease. It is obvious you have taken inspiration from some games like MC and AWAM. Since you are in the horror and detective genre you can take inspiration from Autumn Boulevard too. Anyways great first version, however you definitely need to fix some noisy images and some dialogue through proof reading. The noisy image part I don't have much idea but the text proof reading is easy if you get some help, hell even I can do it. Carry on and improve my friend. May be, you might soon reach top game stature. Just be fast with uploads and do communicate with the followers. Looking forward to the next upload. Celestial Novel
P.S: Loved hearing Geralt's voice. It might need a bit touch ups because it is a bit noisy as well.
Thanks brother! I would definitely love to have a proofreader! Maybe you could point out some dialogues that need to be fixed?
I will try my best to improve the narration voice;)

Im intrested, is there forced unavoidable TAGs?
No there won't be

Reactions: The Revenant

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
hope lynda isnt just a bait for long-heart-broken milfy citys fan. seeing (only) female protagonist tag and dev said gonna be less lesbian scenes compared to jumping from a dick to another one. it just sadge if no male MC who could taste them all :HideThePain:

gonna wait for better image rendering (and of course to see how dev present us how the sex scene will be)

Reactions: Celestial Novel
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes