Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
and File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 29:
label start:
??
There's no script folder in the game or the mod.
Captura de ecrã 2024-04-17 130513.png

tomas024

Apr 30, 2018
Lost all saves, i start the Vn again. Since the beginning until the screenshot , no images at all, only dialogue box. Have any idea what's happen??

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Put this inside your game folder, it should fix the saves problem
Nah man, my saves are lost. They're not there anymore and IDK why or how, always been there, any new update I'd just download the comped version and continue, this one here doesn't include any saves at all.

Reactions: Chaosguy

YourBigBully

Apr 13, 2024
Read all the spoilers and tags, which I'm now assuming is vague on who you're (mainly) playing as for a reason, and thought it'd be male protagonist with some female protagonist scenes mixed in. Is now shaping up to be the other way around. Well played Dev and Poster, well played.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Celestial Novel - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.10 Deluxe
Hey DV you must be addicted to the color blue huh?
Part of the game you only see blue colors.
Blue captions, blue walls, blue clothes, blue hair, blue bikini, blue floor.... what a lack of taste.
My eyes were blurred from trying so hard to read the subtitles.:rolleyes:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's wrong with these game renders?? i see all the curve area being squared....like on old games where we seen tires of cars being parallelepipeds..same happened to Maive breats sometimes.. it doesn't happen in all renders luckly..but what a bad sight...and what's wrong with Maeve's sex scene with her son?? she fuck in a strane and impossibile way in reality...it takes the ,compared to her size, little son's cock all the way out every time and than in...but as is it's simply not realistic at all...give her son's a bigger cock or tone down a bit maive ass size cuz as it his it's not nice to see how it's rendered the scene..am i wrong founding this sex scene weird and impossible?it weird?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Yes, the one in the OP now is the "Steam" Deluxe Edition. The gallery things posted here also restore said content.

You have 3 options.

Permission fixer for Mac.

Tell to let you run it.

Download the SDK it was made with, play it directly form the SDK, or which takes a few seconds to few minutes depending on how good/bad your system is.

You could also just get my compressed post as well which already is built for Mac out of the box.
I'm on subscribestar that's the one I downloaded. I figured that would have been the assumption considering how I more or less said I downloaded it from there.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch.10 STEAM DE] [Celestial Novel]

NOTE: Includes all "cut content from the Patreon version" and is the deluxe edition.

NOTE 2: In hindsight, I should not have abbreviated "DE" for deluxe edition, folks might think it's German :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea if JokerLeader's mod will work correctly with this version or not.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
seems i can't get the blackmail scene...it happen the first encounter just after maeve BJ her son's friend right??..seems not working to me

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no way to see this damn blackmail scene with compressed steam de...i downloaded..i receive only a wroong phone calll. but nothing else..and i'm at gangbang point now so should have happened already...are you sure is the steam version?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i tried compressed DERluxe version with your mod and i can't get the blackmail scene...tried the version in Op withput mod and i got it at first attempt....now i try with mod on and se if i can get it again...if not i think it's mod preventing the scene or the comrpessed version

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ok, it's the compressed version that not have the blackmail scene...joker mod applied on the version now on op is working fine

Reactions: JokerLeader
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes