• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

raaewe

Mar 17, 2018
Love the game. What it needs are cheat's - way to modify stats in console. Someone figured how to do it?

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I don't like grind too It's obv boring but.. ln my opinion you are a bit exagerating, I have played the last update exactly three times because I didn't have enough corruption the first two times but it didn't take long to do it. I found the grind acceptable..

I like the story a lot maybe because I am a blackmail and female protagonist fan and this situation is quite interesting, i was worried about the game when i saw the last bj scene with the driver, wasn't that good and was even without text window but OMG this last update.. I love it so much, i love graphic i loved the scene I've loved everything, very good job in my opinion

I love me a good story, and sometimes a grind is acceptable if you gain a reward. But this sort of grind is tedious and boring due to the fact that you won't get a reward for a while. Took me an hour to get to 40 corruption and nothing happens. I read people talking about going to 70 and 80 but that seems to be a bit much. The first episode was enjoyable to an extent for the prison scene was also boring due to the click and wait for something to happen. In addition figuring stuff out can be a bit annoying given that the game usually tells you "At the evening this place is closed" or such things like that yet some events can only be done in the evening so you confuse the player by these repeated messages which tell them not to go there at that time. Grind is good, but even a small reward would make it beneficial or else it becomes tedious and boring. Worst thing to do in a game is make the player bored.

Reactions: Weiny

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Hey guys anyone can share a method to get corruption points fast? or if not fast what are the events / actions one should take to achieve high corruption points?

Allen Sanch

Jun 29, 2018
People should understand this is only v0.1, which is almost incredible with how much is already put into ep.2! Perhaps it's only me, but it feels many replies are acting as if this is nearly finalized, which is both unfair and unreasonable. There's so much more to come near future! Not to mention what's to happen with the farm and what not. Whoo. Props to DecentMonkey for making v0.1 with as much content as v0.7 in many other games on here. :p I think this update is amazing with how much we got. Holy shit. :love:

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
You don't need to earn 40 corruption points by doing the work/cleaning :)
As said already, even 15 corruption points are enough to open h-scene in the end, because corruption points grow after Monica's agreement to the photoshoot and you come to the event in the hotel with a significant amount of points! ;)

More corruption is not giving very much.
For example, Monica can swallow cum herself, but what do you waiting from it? View inside the mouth? :LOL:
And yes, you need a LOT of corruption points for Monica to do it herself! ;)
And it's your decision to do a long grind for that ;)
It’s not necessary to see the story.

That's good and all, but the not self explanatory fact of what to do makes your point mute. Example, I spent 2 hours doing nothing but trying new things to see what happens. Until I figured out an event can be accessed on the evening. That very helpful when I have to click everything until something happens and do that in every time of day.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Did you run compressed version or original?
I don't know - she refused to do modelling, as Biff said it has got to be in the nude - again missing something which might be easier to find with a slight hint?

This game needs HINTS and more HINTS. It's not entertaining to search around for clues not finding anything for hours and then finding out with the devs participation that you have to be at a certain place at a certain time with quite a few places and times given.

I really don't know. So much great work and effort put into oit, recognizable, but... annoying gameplay?

tg

May 1, 2017
Well, to put my 2 cents in here... I got lost with the modeling thing too. When Monica said she didn't want to talk to Biff anymore about the modelling job, I just assumed I'd have to try to find the $5,000 another way. So, I went back to grinding for corruption (which I didn' t mind), and trying to find another way to make money. It only was when I turned up later and tried to see Biff again that I learned that probably all of it was going to happen on Friday. And Friday night at that. All of it. That didn't make much sense to me, but I booked it in, and it played out about like I thought it might.

But, that doesn't mean I wasn't confused by it. But, did I like this episode? Yes, I did. I liked most of what I saw, so I'll be looking forward to playing 0.2, when it's created. I'd like more stuff to do in her day, other than doing fliers to earn her food. Oh, and as another guy suggested, I would like her to get caught stealing cakes at the petrol station. But, all of this extra stuff and be included as you go. You did pretty good with this release.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Does anyone have a save for episode 1 on the bitchy route that is at least 50% done. I saw most of the game in the RPGM version, I was hoping to skip those parts and finish out Episode 1. I think I was at the part where she started working in her old house, but it's been a while.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Annoying gameplay? :confused:
There is a lot of hints in many Monica's monologues. Different colored. Absolutely all story paths are set out there. Also, I made a game guide with the release. I don't know what to do more? To add objective on every step? Is this interesting? Maybe much better is to look at some comics?

I looked at other successful projects and made sure that there are practically no hints there and people are ready to play for hours to find some case.

And I'm very sorry that any gameplay, no matter what I did, is undermined by criticism.
Sorry to bother you with my comments which show pretty clearly that I am not happy with your game. I appreciate your effort but I just don't get it.

I understood, that she can go modeling. The way to get there was that she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So I went there and she refused to model
which lead to
My conclusion was that to avoid to fail I must keep on trying to raise corruption in order to proceed as she refused to do the modeling, which made me feel pretty frustrated, bored and annoyed. All in all I did not discover much and did not get anywhere after spending quite some time on your "game". Maybe I just don't get it.

nillamello

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2018
Man, the art assets are great. Digging Monica's look. But I just can't do it... I'm cool with corruption and stuff, but the whole premise is just so impossible that every time I come back to try again, my lawyer brain explodes.

I'll be looking forward to more of your work in the future.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I don't like grind too It's obv boring but.. ln my opinion you are a bit exagerating, I have played the last update exactly three times because I didn't have enough corruption the first two times but it didn't take long to do it. I found the grind acceptable..
You missed to point there. It's not the total amount of grind there that is the issue. heck there could be more total grind and it wouldn't be an issue imo. It's the specific nature of how it's currently implanted.

Map is already a little clunky as it is to navigate around. Just let people hand them a flyer and be done with it. Or at least present the repeat scene as something that can be spam clicked through readily enough, instead of adding in all the meaningless extra stop for the pop up choice options. For example, the already poorly worded to begin with "may I ask you?". I mean do you really need to add that in when the very next pop up is always going to be asking them to take a flyer anyway?

Reactions: ray3dave

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Renders and animations are awesome but Monica doesn't seem to know how to properly give a head, is she a fucking virgin ?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes