DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@fenixblack not women, just this character, her bitchiness is just so completely over the top its annoying and pisses me off (though admittedly I do have an anger issue). I think she was just a little too well written, and my response to that may have been a little over the top (but I will refer back to my above-mentioned anger issue) lol

Reactions: bas

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
the game otherwise is great, i feel bad that theres this one hang up preventing me from giving it a complete play through, but again thats my own mental issue lol

ycapella

Jun 9, 2017
For a game that's supposed to be
Game distributed as a zip file. No installators, visual c++ distribs, admin right and etc... Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable required. Download Link. Most likely you already have it installed.
The first thing you see running the .exe is UAC admin prompt, alright then...

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
@fenixblack not women, just this character, her bitchiness is just so completely over the top its annoying and pisses me off (though admittedly I do have an anger issue). I think she was just a little too well written, and my response to that may have been a little over the top (but I will refer back to my above-mentioned anger issue) lol
Couldn't disagree with more with this, Monica is awesome as she is. She's the MC you love to hate to be in control of. You need to remember that in Fashion Business, you're not playing as "you" in this game, you are playing through the eyes of Monica. You are given choices based on HER character, not your own. So while you might not be a bitch, Monica is, and she needs to be taught a lesson. ;)

Monica's attitude and ego is what sets her apart from the general push-over female MC. Monica is a pompous, self righteous cunt, yes, but there ARE people like her that exist out there. People who think that they are so much better than everyone else that they can treat them like dirt. What's special about Monica though is that she's so fucking cute that watching her get the ugly end of the karma stick is so damn satisfying.

I really wish this game was further along so I could see more of her demise right now. *dreams of Monica's cute face taking multiple loads and zones out....*

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@ilovenudemods wow, I didn't think of it like that. You've definitely got a point, and have put a different spin on it that I think will make it bearable to play through it even further, and you're right I was focused on playing as me. so I guess I also owe @DecentMonkey an apology as well, you really do have a great game, which I thought before, but I couldn't really appreciate the genius behind it, so kudos, kudos

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah you just love to hate her :p Altough I really hope that she keeps her bitchy personality, because corrupting would not fit her character at all. Also hope that there won't be much forced sex/rape scenes, because in my opinion nobody deserves that. We have to keep in mind that she didn't physically abused or hurt anybody. All the people spent time or worked with her were doing that by choice. However I'd love to see her beeing forced to stay nude in public or groped by strangers etc.
I think Valiant Warrior Astrid did a great job here. Would love to see some similar scenes with Monica

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Yeah you just love to hate her :p Altough I really hope that she keeps her bitchy personality, because corrupting would not fit her character at all. Also hope that there won't be much forced sex/rape scenes, because in my opinion nobody deserves that. We have to keep in mind that she didn't physically abused or hurt anybody. All the people spent time or worked with her were doing that by choice. However I'd love to see her beeing forced to stay nude in public or groped by strangers etc.
I think Valiant Warrior Astrid did a great job here. Would love to see some similar scenes with Monica
Hard to say just how far deep down the rabbit hole @DecentMonkey will take the things Monica has to go through, but I personally hope for very little held back. She's already had to do the nude in public stuff a bit. I was hoping to see her have to actually fuck the prisoner in the jail cell, but it ended up just being a build up, which for part one, is OK...although, he said that with the re-build more H scenes will be added, so maybe we'll get to see her taking some pipe in jail, after all. The stuff that Officer Marcus talked about making her do at the farm sounded awesome, plus the hookers on the street is another great direction I'd love to see her revisit. And in my own mind, the idea of Monica working a gloryhole would be.....hnnnnnnng....

But back to your point about her "deserving" a harsh treatment, eh. Many people who didn't physically abuse anyone are physically abused, raped, hurt, exploited, etc. Like the saying goes: "bad things happen to good people" and Monica is no different in this regard. Even the bit in the car with the driver at the end of part 1 is basically a forced scene, and a well done one too, I might add. She had a choice, but her choice not to was heavily outweighed by how bad things would be for her if she didn't suck his cock. These are adult games, and hard adult themes should be explored and not shied away from, especially in games like this that have taken such a big amount of time to build a narrative behind the kind of character the MC is. It might not be for everyone, and everyone's kink might not be hit directly on the head, but the story thus far has been built up so masterfully that letting Monica simply get out of her situation easily would be seriously a damn shame. No, my vote is that she needs to work for her freedom. And work hard. With all of her holes. Multiple times.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Hard to say just how far deep down the rabbit hole @DecentMonkey will take the things Monica has to go through, but I personally hope for very little held back. She's already had to do the nude in public stuff a bit. I was hoping to see her have to actually fuck the prisoner in the jail cell, but it ended up just being a build up, which for part one, is OK...although, he said that with the re-build more H scenes will be added, so maybe we'll get to see her taking some pipe in jail, after all. The stuff that Officer Marcus talked about making her do at the farm sounded awesome, plus the hookers on the street is another great direction I'd love to see her revisit. And in my own mind, the idea of Monica working a gloryhole would be.....hnnnnnnng....

But back to your point about her "deserving" a harsh treatment, eh. Many people who didn't physically abuse anyone are physically abused, raped, hurt, exploited, etc. Like the saying goes: "bad things happen to good people" and Monica is no different in this regard. Even the bit in the car with the driver at the end of part 1 is basically a forced scene, and a well done one too, I might add. She had a choice, but her choice not to was heavily outweighed by how bad things would be for her if she didn't suck his cock. These are adult games, and hard adult themes should be explored and not shied away from, especially in games like this that have taken such a big amount of time to build a narrative behind the kind of character the MC is. It might not be for everyone, and everyone's kink might not be hit directly on the head, but the story thus far has been built up so masterfully that letting Monica simply get out of her situation easily would be seriously a damn shame. No, my vote is that she needs to work for her freedom. And work hard. With all of her holes. Multiple times.
I guess we have to agree that we're into different stuff ;) We both like this game though, so all the props to DecentMonkey. As I mentioned in another post in this Thread, seeing her in this "Ranch" or other brutal rape scenes would be horrible and totally throw me off. Don't get me wrong I also don't want her to get out easily, but there are a tonne of humiliating things that can happen to her without beeing gangraped or other dreadful things. DecentMonkey said that those scene, if added, will be optional which I fully appreciate.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I guess we have to agree that we're into different stuff ;) We both like this game though, so all the props to DecentMonkey. As I mentioned in another post in this Thread, seeing her in this "Ranch" or other brutal rape scenes would be horrible and totally throw me off. Don't get me wrong I also don't want her to get out easily, but there are a tonne of humiliating things that can happen to her without beeing gangraped or other dreadful things. DecentMonkey said that those scene, if added, will be optional which I fully appreciate.
Define "brutal rape scene". I'm not saying I want to see her beaten and abused while she's fucked or anything sadistic really. But I see no reason why she can be chained to the floor and one guy after another takes their turn, all while someone takes pictures for a special "photoshoot"... :heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss: She might not like it, at first, but if the player's choices lead down that road...well...then I shall fap accordingly. (and often)

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
This game is great how has no one noticed yet?
Anyways, does someone have a save after Monica gets released from the prison or one mid prison?
The game literally didn't save for me. fucking hell.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
This game is great how has no one noticed yet?
Anyways, does someone have a save after Monica gets released from the prison or one mid prison?
The game literally didn't save for me. fucking hell.
A few pages back, the developer posted a whole bunch of saves at different stages of the game.

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
A few pages back, the developer posted a whole bunch of saves at different stages of the game.
It's on page 15.
Thanks, god bless you, man.

I saved the game mainly with the mouse and not with the keyboard, i also never used this type of RPGM so every time i pressed on the save button, the menu just disappeared. I assumed then there was only one save slot and that i actually saved my game, only to find out it didn't.

Don't save with the mouse, guys.

Also, how long is he in development? this guy is extremely good and the content is great.
Besides some bad English here and there it seems like a very good game, don't understand why he has so little patreons.
Where's the catch here?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
It's on page 15.
Thanks, god bless you, man.

I saved the game mainly with the mouse and not with the keyboard, i also never used this type of RPGM so every time i pressed on the save button, the menu just disappeared. I assumed then there was only one save slot and that i actually saved my game, only to find out it didn't.

Don't save with the mouse, guys.

Also, how long is he in development? this guy is extremely good and the content is great.
Besides some bad English here and there it seems like a very good game, don't understand why he has so little patreons.
Where's the catch here?
The game is reworked right now. The dev changed the engine to ren'py, according to him Ep1.01 will be released this month. When Ep1 is fully done converting, he will continue with Ep2.
Don't now why there are still only a few patrons, I also think this is the best adult game so far.

Reactions: j3wed

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
The game is reworked right now. The dev changed the engine to ren'py, according to him Ep1.01 will be released this month. When Ep1 is fully done converting, he will continue with Ep2.
Don't now why there are still only a few patrons, I also think this is the best adult game so far.
Ah ok, thanks for the insight. Though i don't understand why he's changing to RenPy all of a sudden, sometimes RPGM is more fitting and this version of it seemed alright.

The reason for low patreons might be because of the ''Others'' tag. Personally i avoid anything else that isn't Renpy or Rpgm and that might be the same for others.
I'm definitely gonna try and support this dev.

I wonder what our dude @sirbajo has to say to this game.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Games rarely got lot of patrons after just one release, especialy if dev is "new". Times have changed. To be honest, majority of people won't even bother to play 0.1 versions anymore, and they're more likely to wait for some more before give it a try, because there was (is) ton of 0.1 versions with micro-content amounts and people developed some kinds of stereotypes and prejudices towards initial versions. On the other hand, those who try and like game will also (in big %) wait for few more updates to see if dev delivers on time or to see amount of content in updates and stuff like those, because thare was also ton of devs which "appeared" just to pick up few hundreds of $ on 1 or 2 updates and than to vanquish into thin air.
And today, unfortunately, honest devs with work ethic must suffer because of actions of those frauders.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Games rarely got lot of patrons after just one release, especialy if dev is "new". Times have changed. To be honest, majority of people won't even bother to play 0.1 versions anymore, and they're more likely to wait for some more before give it a try, because there was (is) ton of 0.1 versions with micro-content amounts and people developed some kinds of stereotypes and prejudices towards initial versions. On the other hand, those who try and like game will also (in big %) wait for few more updates to see if dev delivers on time or to see amount of content in updates and stuff like those, because thare was also ton of devs which "appeared" just to pick up few hundreds of $ on 1 or 2 updates and than to vanquish into thin air.
And today, unfortunately, honest devs with work ethic must suffer because of actions of those frauders.
You are absolutely right. The point with DecentMonkey here is, Ep1 in rpgm is complete, there are 4 hours of gameplay and tons, really tons of flawless renders. The best I've seen so far.
The gameplay had some issues in rpgm style, so I guess ren'py fits better, even if I personally really like rpgm.
As far as I can say, it took quite a while to change engines, but DecentMonkey seems to be a very talented and diligent dev. As he mentioned in this thread, after completing Ep1 (again), he plans to continue this game. Hopefully, 'cause we can't wait what happens to the MC. The cliffhanger at the End is really mean.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hi!
I'm working hard and almost complete the first version of the reworked game!

The development will take a few more days. I will try to make it this month, as I promised. But there is a chance that I may not be in time. In this case the game will be released on June 1-2-3.

I can say that the game has become much better. The new gameplay is fit on the game very well.

I hope and I'm sure that you will not be disappointed.

Stay up to date!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just finished the game up till the part where you get "to be continued". Gotta say it was a roller coaster of emotions, there were several parts that made me want too stop playing over how much I hated the MC...And yet somehow I still felt bad after the tragedy that befell her...

It's weird I would have preferred a humbling experience for her to change her for the better, what ended up happening to her made me feel sorry for the hateful bitch of an MC we got, still despise her, but somehow also rooting for her to make a semi-comeback...

Don't know what kept me playing, as there were times I just said "sucks to be you Monica, your done" and made her cross in front of a vehicle to end her life LOL.

I think the story really picked up for me near the end, I hope the dev has a lot planned for Bradi to do with Monica, and not all asshole-y stuff, I want him to use her, but in a sort of learning type of way, since Monica's frigid ice queen ass also seems pretty inexperienced with sex since she got her rocks off by being a bitch rather than through sex

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes