kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
You can go to the first page, look at "genre" and you'll see what to expect. There is also plenty of content
That's not true, most of those game have no content whatsoever. DnD had lots of ''genre'' advertised, yet it didn't even deliver normal sex.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
That's not true, most of those game have no content whatsoever. DnD had lots of ''genre'' advertised, yet it didn't even deliver normal sex.
It actually did, but not with the daughter. You may call it clever advertisment, but thats just how it is

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
YOU complained about your time, not me! And I didn't insult you as you did with me! Btw. English is not my mother tongue!
Ok, English is not your mother-tongue.
In that case, I suggest you post on a forum that does deal in your native language.
This is, after all, an English-speaking forum.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Thickgravy49 I think you need to read the site rules here
General
Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
This includes trolling, belittling, etc
Your passive aggressive attacks and name calling need to stop now. Unless you have something worth while to add to the threads discussion. We don't need to hear it. This is your First Warning

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Everyone Stop!! Now unless its about the game. Move on!!!

Reactions: sirbajo
P

password1234

Damn that mc is such a bitch -.- Played the game just 10 minutes and already hate her o_O

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
I couldn't stand to get further than like 15 minutes in. The MC is both malicious and stupid, an incredibly annoying combo. It would have been more interesting if she were a little elitist, a little spoiled but wasn't a complete dumb bitch, characters should be flawed not a complete one note caricature, there's literally not a single human on earth I've ever met as one dimensional in their vapid bitchiness as Monica. And I've met some real assholes and bitches in my time.

Reactions: GandiIV

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I couldn't stand to get further than like 15 minutes in. The MC is both malicious and stupid, an incredibly annoying combo. It would have been more interesting if she were a little elitist, a little spoiled but wasn't a complete dumb bitch, characters should be flawed not a complete one note caricature, there's literally not a single human on earth I've ever met as one dimensional in their vapid bitchiness as Monica. And I've met some real assholes and bitches in my time.
Hint: watch the movie "The Devil wears Prada".

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
No i
It actually did, but not with the daughter. You may call it clever advertisment, but thats just how it is
Clever advertisement would simply be clever advertisement. This is straight up lying, though i don't think they do it on purpose, they are simply bad at what they're doing.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
No i

Clever advertisement would simply be clever advertisement. This is straight up lying, though i don't think they do it on purpose, they are simply bad at what they're doing.
I don't want to start an argument here, but there is actually sex etc. in the game so I don't know where exatly they're lying

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Cant wait for the reworked version, and see what changes you have done and not forget the additional content you have been talking about :FeelsGoodMan:

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
The game crashes during the scene where monica gives HJ and BJ to the driver fred. Is there anyone else have such a problem?. If yes, then please give a solution.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
It seems there are some problems with Microsoft Media Foundation which game videoplayer uses.
Try to delete video_player.dll from the game root folder. It will make fallback from video to the slideshow like on Mac's. And you can continue to play the game.
You can look videos from the Videos folder manually later.

This is one of the main reason on which i moved to Ren'Py.
Ren'Py uses integrated libav library which plays videos well on any platforms.

To be honest, I have enough skill to write a libav integration library on C++ for the Game Maker. But i do not have time for that.
Thanks for the help.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
just a quick question, is this game worth playing through? sorry that that sounds overly critical, its just the mc is such a major bitch that i got so annoyed playing her i quit after little bit.. i would like to play this game, but unless she ends up on the street swallowing AIDS infested cocks to support a heroin habit that she eventually dies of an overdose, im not interested

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
just a quick question, is this game worth playing through? sorry that that sounds overly critical, its just the mc is such a major bitch that i got so annoyed playing her i quit after little bit.. i would like to play this game, but unless she ends up on the street swallowing AIDS infested cocks to support a heroin habit that she eventually dies of an overdose, im not interested
Dude I think you got some serious issues with women

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes