dellstone

Apr 25, 2018
This game is so annoying, it's just test of patient, it should be suit you if you are maso who like to think about all the think that could happen but doesn't happen and cum. I jumped on it since it was a completed game but that was truly a mistake. Gameplay is so horrible even though you dont do much, it's still waste of time and pain in the ass.

Reactions: ray3dave

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
This game is so annoying, it's just test of patient, it should be suit you if you are maso who like to think about all the think that could happen but doesn't happen and cum. I jumped on it since it was a completed game but that was truly a mistake. Gameplay is so horrible even though you dont do much, it's still waste of time and pain in the ass.
The game is not complete, its rather beginning only Episode 1. The game creator is doing a remake to fix the most annoying things and that should be around maybe in a couple weeks. I suggest you come back after a while when more content has been added as this is going to be one of the best games out here.

For my part, going into the game i knew what i was getting into by reading the comments in this thread first. I was pleasantly surprised by one of the best art (if not the best) and immersive story.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
An interesting twist on the really ugly men in this game (bar the driver - but look at the jailer, he's practically a mutant) would be to show them in scenes without Monica as normal-looking. In other words, it is her perception of their ugliness that we are seeing, because she wants all men to be ugly to justify her disgust with sex.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
There are no abomination content related that fat guy.
I hope there are, fat guys need love too. I dont know if this game will offer options, but most games, having encounters with fat or ugly guys is avoidable. That makes all players happier.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There are no abomination content related that fat guy.
No. Fat guy is abomination(because of behaviour). I'm asking if content related to him is completely avoidable or it is forced for players to see no matter what.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There are few sexual content in the first episode, because this is, in fact, the introduction.
If you have not played yet, then I advise you to wait for the reworked version of the game.
That's normal for first releases and nothing extraordinary. We can't expect tons of it in early stages of game. But, from those "few", are there any related to that fat guy, and if yes, are they completely avoidable or not?

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Don’t want to spoil, but not, there are no sexual content related to that guy.
Although this guy would really like this :) but not
..but not yet...im hoping. You going to lose some players one way or another unless theres an option to either "allow" fat guy to have fun or reject him.

So much hate for fat guys...sigh. I find those fat guys cute and want some action with them.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Honestly, I'm not sure why this game is getting so much heat. I heard of it through Firebless in another thread and decided to check it out. I don't mind RPGM-esque titles at all, especially when the renders are as gorgeous as these are. Monica is a huge cunt, and I can't wait to see her taken down a peg or a million. The set up is great so far. However the english translation needs some work to read more fluent. This game could also really benefit from a female voice actor, at least on the intro sequence and some of the bits like when she's reading her magazine cover. Just a really cocky, high and mighty female voice who thinks she's better than everyone else. But that'd just be a bonus.

All in all, I'm excited to see where this goes.

And Fire, I'm with you on the fat guys. As long as they have realistically sized cocks (and not 15" monsters) I love seeing corruption story lines that involve them. Especially in scenarios like this where the humiliation and degradation are a huge part in breaking down the mindset of the MC.

Nov 24, 2017
The first episode is focused on the storyline, so it's impossible to avoid talking to that fat guy from screenshots.
I really hope the fat guy plays a prominent part. Part of the humiliation for a woman as beautiful as Monica is for her to get molested/used/abused/raped by really disgusting characters that she would normal spit on or avoid in everyday life.

Reactions: Firebless

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Well, I've been playing for 3 hours now since my first comment of earlier. Is there any actual sex in this first episode? If not, the devs should have held off releasing it until the 2nd part was finished, so you have a full backstory paired with some actual action. It's done a really good job in 3 hours of making me hate Monica, so mission accomplished there. But if I have to wait until the next update to see her get her face jizzed on, I'm gonna be pissed.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Well, I've been playing for 3 hours now since my first comment of earlier. Is there any actual sex in this first episode? If not, the devs should have held off releasing it until the 2nd part was finished, so you have a full backstory paired with some actual action. It's done a really good job in 3 hours of making me hate Monica, so mission accomplished there. But if I have to wait until the next update to see her get her face jizzed on, I'm gonna be pissed.
Oh, no worries, that pretty face gets jizzed beautifully, i replay that video a lot. Love the scene its animated and multiple angles. Spectacular!

Reactions: ilovenudemods

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Did you reach Marcus? :)
I just finished it. God damn. What an incredible debut for this series. I saved before the Marcus decision and have yet to stay with him (I choose the freedom path this time), but I'm glad that Fred took what he deserved from that smart mouth of hers and filled her throat. Gorgeous saliva/cum renders off the chin too, hnnnng!

Seriously, seriously impressive stuff here, @DecentMonkey!! For awhile there, I thought the build up was a bit too much in the beginning. It's a time investment of at least 2-3 hours to really get the backstory, and you don't even get a nipple until at least 2 hours in. But when the perfect life starts to break down around Monica... oh man. That time that you spent with a high and mighty princess really hits home and make the downfalls of a fresh meat whore brutally realistic. I loved every moment of it.

I can see why @Firebless called your game one of his favorites. We like a lot of the same content and are always seeking that balance between good stories, hot renders, and dark and depraved blackmail/corruption scenarios. Fashion Business hits on all of them hard.

I'm backing you on patreon as soon as I re-load my debit card. Seriously, great stuff. Don't stop. The only thing I could really notice was some of the text/translations were off. If you ever need a proof-reader, feel free to message me. I've written amateur erotic short stories as a hobby for the last 15 years and would be happy to make the script sound more fluent without changing your ideas. Just an offer. Anyways, continue what you're doing. I'm dying to see what's next!

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Is content with that abomination avoidable or is it forced?
If you pass on this one because you think it's the same as other corruption games out there right now, you're simply restricting yourself of a pretty awesome experience! I've played nearly all of the "corruption" titles, and this shit is top tier in the genre on this site. And that's saying a lot when it's really just starting to get into the sexual content of the story. But the lead in is so good, and the character building is so much more in depth than other generic scenarios that if you don't give it a try only because there is a few of those "big guy" models used in the renders....well, that's your prerogative. You're making a bad choice, though!

I don't make these recommendations easily, either. But try this one if you like the genre. It's really good.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I dont know, i love Monicas bad engrish. Super cute foreigner accent.
Yeah, I didn't mean that, though. There was some mis-spellings and grammar issues here and there that could be smoothed out, and a few lines that were just kinda ehhhh. I'm not complaining, really. lol...I just have this inherent need to always put some sort of critique in there somewhere. When the renders look as good as they do, why not have the text be as flawless as possible, as well?

The only thing I didn't really like the kid at the end of the "Freedom" path. He looks way too young. There wasn't anything but lewd comments/thoughts from him in this version, but he needs to be about 6-10 inches taller and not so...kid-ish. Yeah. I hope that gets changed before the story progresses with him or it's gonna be really awkward. I don't even like having questionable content like that on my harddrive, tbh. But it didn't go anywhere yet, so there's still hope that it doesn't go that direction.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you pass on this one because you think it's the same as other corruption games out there right now, you're simply restricting yourself of a pretty awesome experience! I've played nearly all of the "corruption" titles, and this shit is top tier in the genre on this site. And that's saying a lot when it's really just starting to get into the sexual content of the story. But the lead in is so good, and the character building is so much more in depth than other generic scenarios that if you don't give it a try only because there is a few of those "big guy" models used in the renders....well, that's your prerogative. You're making a bad choice, though!

I don't make these recommendations easily, either. But try this one if you like the genre. It's really good.
I really can't play games where is any kind of sexual content related to old or fat guys. It is completely repulsive to me and make me wanna puke. Same as some people can't play games with shemales inside or futas, scat ,urination, gore or whatever... Old and fat guys are my dealbreaker and I don't care about any other aspect of game.
I'm not saying don't put that content inside game, just don't make it mandatory to play and watch. I understand there are people who likes those kind of stuff and it's completely ok, but there are also people who are alergic on those stuff and that is also ok. Two solutions : 1 - to satisfy both and make optional content 2- pick up one group which will be satisfied and say goodbye to second with forced content. It's up to dev to decide if he wants game open to all kinds of customers or wants narrow game for specific audience. Both options have their pros and cons, I guess.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes