• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

imm666

Nov 21, 2018
my casting menu or gathering reports didn't appear? anyone know this problem?
nothing change too i cant go to biff office with photoshoot outfit
and no choice for amusement

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
my casting menu or gathering reports didn't appear? anyone know this problem?
nothing change too i cant go to biff office with photoshoot outfit
and no choice for amusement
Read the FAQ (1.4.17). It is also worth making sure that you play unmodified version of the game (not compressed and without the gallery mod, which breaks the game).

Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It is peculiar that back in the day people were so excited about the updates that they were hysterically asking about a hero and all that crap and, like, from the first day of the release.
And now it seems that few people care about it after about 2 weeks. Probably the game did lose its momentum and it is time to conclude it, unfortunately. It is sad, epecially since recent updates, including this one, were quite nice.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
anyone have a save episode 3 photoshoot in investor Campbell office?
The photoshoot in Mr. Campbell's studio (the one where Monica poses with the large picture frame) Official dev. saves for all Ep3 v1- Ep3 v10 main events can be downloaded Inside the archive is a text file with a detailed description of where a particular save leads. Other saves for content from later versions of Ep3+ can be found in the FAQ.

Reactions: EraRamp

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
It is peculiar that back in the day people were so excited about the updates that they were hysterically asking about a hero and all that crap and, like, from the first day of the release.
And now it seems that few people care about it after about 2 weeks. Probably the game did lose its momentum and it is time to conclude it, unfortunately. It is sad, epecially since recent updates, including this one, were quite nice.
That's right, the game doesn't even interest pirates anymore. Finally, the creator succeeded, he only has paying sponsors, the few he still has.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Nine days and still no new upload? Did that game become that shitty?
You're either trolling or you're a total newbie. It's the norm, we used to have to wait from a week to a month. The only difference is that, as a rule, 720p was leaked to the public pretty quickly. And here 1080p extra people waited for, as I already mentioned, from a week to up to almost a month...And for some reason nobody resents that the game is not interesting to pirates, lol..:KEK:

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes