Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I've reached the end of Episode 3, now I just have to decide whether to go to the basement or not.

My question is: do you come out of the basement again, like Marcus' route, or is it a standalone route, like the revenge route?

I'm asking this because I don't know exactly how to finish Episode 3.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I've reached the end of Episode 3, now I just have to decide whether to go to the basement or not.

My question is: do you come out of the basement again, like Marcus' route, or is it a standalone route, like the revenge route?

it`s standalone for now. So you should have separate saves.

Reactions: Ruffy2010

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
One question, if there is a Patreon that plays officially, do you download a launcher that automatically updates the game and play with a permanent internet connection? Similar to what EA does with their launcher? :unsure::coffee:.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
One question, if there is a Patreon that plays officially, do you download a launcher that automatically updates the game and play with a permanent internet connection? Similar to what EA does with their launcher? :unsure::coffee:.
Nope. There is no launcher e.t.c.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Patreon Acquisition Update
Earlier today, we announced that Patreon had acquired F95zone. It's with a heavy heart that we now have to announce that acquisition has fallen through. Patreon executives were blindsided and unprepared for the sheer level of degeneracy in this community, and pulled out of the deal. You can read about the finer details on Patreon's blog here.
Thank you for your patience, and the entire F95zone team wishes you a happy April 1st :)

:KEK: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Patreon Acquisition Update
Earlier today, we announced that Patreon had acquired F95zone. It's with a heavy heart that we now have to announce that acquisition has fallen through. Patreon executives were blindsided and unprepared for the sheer level of degeneracy in this community, and pulled out of the deal. You can read about the finer details on Patreon's blog here.
Thank you for your patience, and the entire F95zone team wishes you a happy April 1st :)
:KEK: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I clicked to read the article update and got rickrolled :HideThePain:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

See FAQ ( 1.4.27 & 1.4.28).

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
no as Ostego said
but if you are a patreon you get an update code
so you don't have to DL the whole game again

Jeff1984

Sep 5, 2023
Hello, without wanting to bother, does anyone happen to have some save files from the end of ep2 after the scene with Marcus and the anal plug?… The truth is that I want to play the Marcus training section in ep3 but it is only available with a loaded game of ep 2 and the save files I had, I lost them.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello, without wanting to bother, does anyone happen to have some save files from the end of ep2 after the scene with Marcus and the anal plug?… The truth is that I want to play the Marcus training section in ep3 but it is only available with a loaded game of ep 2 and the save files I had, I lost them.
25,650 is 2 saves
but you need to play 1 of them again
and read the FAQ where to save

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I'm not asking for a hero because I'm far from episode 4, many tens of hours from what I see :whistle::coffee:.
Haha! Looks like you've got some serious catching-up to do, buddy. I wish you all the best in your ultimate wanking marathon until you catch up to Episode 4! A word of advice - stay hydrated, keep stretching those wrists, and have some high-quality tissues at hand. Happy gaming!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Haha! Looks like you've got some serious catching-up to do, buddy. I wish you all the best in your ultimate wanking marathon until you catch up to Episode 4! A word of advice - stay hydrated, keep stretching those wrists, and have some high-quality tissues at hand. Happy gaming!
I have many games with hundreds of hours on Steam, but this one I'm progressing very slowly, I'm still in episode 1. Even to iron a blouse you have to click on like six different things, even sometimes use the help button or I cannot iron, has very frustrating things, but I am slowly progressing through the story to tell you that my Monica still has 100 million budget :cool:.
As for the tissues, I don't know because I've seen almost all the perversities in other games, maybe I haven't seen underwater sex or hardcore BDSM with latex, but I've played things that have even zoophilia.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I have many games with hundreds of hours on Steam, but this one I'm progressing very slowly, I'm still in episode 1. Even to iron a blouse you have to click on like six different things, even sometimes use the help button or I cannot iron, has very frustrating things, but I am slowly progressing through the story to tell you that my Monica still has 100 million budget :cool:.
As for the tissues, I don't know because I've seen almost all the perversities in other games, maybe I haven't seen underwater sex or hardcore BDSM with latex, but I've played things that have even zoophilia.
forget about last one fetish - Steam+Patreon can suck.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes