xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
For the lunch from Elise, this one is given at the begining of the game. So, do'nt eat it, and keep it for that. Otherwise, try cheat mode...
For more copper ore, it depends how far you are in the game. But, at the begining, save BEFORE to use your pickaxe, and reload and retry if you do'nt get more than rock
To forge ingots, you must wait a little bit, or, use the cheat mode to get a furnace
Omg!! So does that imply that if you had eaten it and heck you dont know a thing about cheats, youre stuck and have no other choice but to start from the beggining? The GRIND!!!

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
I'm on day 10 and not a whole lot has happened. No peep in abandoned house, no party, friendship is slowwwwwww to raise....am I playing the game wrong? There dont seem to be any scripted interactions by day like the walkthrough suggests.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
I'm on day 10 and not a whole lot has happened. No peep in abandoned house, no party, friendship is slowwwwwww to raise....am I playing the game wrong? There dont seem to be any scripted interactions by day like the walkthrough suggests.
Same lol I havent encountered any peeping scenes, probably because I chose the honor route but I still dont know alot. Actually quests seems to advance after the Take care of Redd quest. The walkthrough is so outdated and it still costs $10 on patreon page lol. Also dont forget to visit all the girls everyday, Im sure something will pop out.

jullllee

Dec 17, 2017
Here My Game Save
Copy All In Game folder
I Also Made Some Change In Prices So I Can Buy Items In Low Price And Sell Them For High Price . For Example You Can Collecte ore Buy Wood and Craft It to Fence and Sell It For High Price to get More Money
Thank You

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
someone needs to update the walk through fr like how tf are u suppose to do all those things in day 1 in one day lmao

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Omg!! So does that imply that if you had eaten it and heck you dont know a thing about cheats, youre stuck and have no other choice but to start from the beggining? The GRIND!!!
Redd will ask you to brinkg and girlfriend of Elise to visit. I am not sure of the gating events. Donate 300+ food is one. Visit Vincent and day 8 after 6:00 when he is inside house is another.

If you choose the Elise path you can still get lunches daily from Elise.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Is there anyone could go after reciving shovel in the story line ?
Do not equipthe shovel. Bug in menu. I put shovel in chest.
You need to use save eddit to get furnace recipe and have at least 20 iron ore to craft a furnace.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Is there a trigger for the forge? I could only get 4 copper ore before running out of any more to mine. I've heard it takes 20 ore to get the forge recipe. I made a new batch of the garlics/tulips for Elise but now she won't fix a lunch. I'm screwed. I ate the lunch I guess.
You will not hear about the forge until after Goblin Mt. There are more places to find ore in goblem caves, by blue flower, In Derek cave, In Derek cave after bomb.

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
this how i change dash speed :
go to folder www/js/ open rpg_objects.js find Game_CharacterBase.prototype.realMoveSpeed and change the value :

Reactions: Cream

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
In that case try to use the RPG maker editors. But, this lunch is not mandatory for the game. It is just to have a better fishing rod or the recipe of the sinker lure (I do'nt remember which one)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a trigger for the forge? I could only get 4 copper ore before running out of any more to mine. I've heard it takes 20 ore to get the forge recipe. I made a new batch of the garlics/tulips for Elise but now she won't fix a lunch. I'm screwed. I ate the lunch I guess.
For copper ores, before to use your pickaxe in the mine, save your game. The nature of the rock is random. So, after several tries, you should obtain better than rock (Gold, silver, copper, iron). When you open the second part of the mine after using the bomb, you have much more metals to gain. You should be able to obtain your 20 copper ores. I think also that rocks are replenished in the mine at the begining of the game. But it stops after you got the fishing rod.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi all just can some one tell me the FK how i get a fkn GOLD pickaxe ? WHAT SHOULD I DO ? i am tired for loking around ?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes