Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
Thanks, I gave him 20 copper and didn't get either the shove or the recipe. I did find some more copper and iron ore at the monster's mine near the mountain. I hope the fixes for the bugs are posted soon, cause I kinda like this game.
you can use this

get the missing furnace recipe and at least 20 iron ore used to craft a furnace.

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
View attachment 119033

Overview:
In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!
Release Date: 2019-02-16
Thread Updated: 2019-02-17
Developer: MuseX -
Censored: No
Version: R11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

General Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - - - - -
Others:

Extras: -
Thank you @StevenStrife for sharing the game and changelog, thank you @jimmy5 for transcribing the changelog.

View attachment 8553 View attachment 8555 View attachment 8556 View attachment 8557 View attachment 8560 View attachment 31926 View attachment 31927 View attachment 31928 View attachment 31929 View attachment 31930 View attachment 31931 View attachment 214607 View attachment 214608 View attachment 214609 View attachment 214610 View attachment 214611 View attachment 214612 View attachment 214614 View attachment 214615 View attachment 214616 View attachment 214617 View attachment 214618 View attachment 214619 View attachment 214622 View attachment 214623 View attachment 214625 View attachment 214626
Please Fix Shovel Hold and Using Bug
Thank You

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks, I gave him 20 copper and didn't get either the shove or the recipe. I did find some more copper and iron ore at the monster's mine near the mountain. I hope the fixes for the bugs are posted soon, cause I kinda like this game.
On my side, I got the 20 copper ores, I gave them but I did not get the furnace recipe, and when I try to use the shovel, the game crashes

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
On my side, I got the 20 copper ores, I gave them but I did not get the furnace recipe, and when I try to use the shovel, the game crashes
Yea, a mixed bag of bug-ridden outcomes based on prior choices. I was pissed and bored and cleared enough land to double the size of the farm. LOL, if the MC's father ever wakes he might pat the MC on the head and thank him for being a little less lazy!

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Thanks, for this edit it works to add the cheat menu to the game.

Can the function that is called to use cheats be assinged to a keystroke like m. I would like to call it from anywhere in the game, noit just from the cheat crystal in Redds house.

Also I see some open positions for
additions to the cheat Map. Do you know now to build a GUI to ask for a time, read it and advance the game to the time. I hate waiting hours in the game for an event scheduled at a certain time.
I'm not sure how to do that. This was the first time I've ever attempted to change something. I had to teach myself how to do it.

I looked at each json map and searched for "cheat" and found the actual options in menu in map 104 and the crystal in map 70 but in map 70 in the second instance of "cheat" it had buzzer after it so i figured out that was the part that was not allowing us to activate.

Then I was looking in map70 for "104" so I could find where the teleport option was. I simply copied that portion and replaced the buzzer portion.

That is the extent of my knowledge of this but I was very satisfied that i figured it out and could help.

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Here My Game Save
Copy All In Game folder
I Also Made Some Change In Prices So I Can Buy Items In Low Price And Sell Them For High Price . For Example You Can Collecte ore Buy Wood and Craft It to Fence and Sell It For High Price to get More Money

Reactions: madbloke

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Here My Game Save
Copy All In Game folder
I Also Made Some Change In Prices So I Can Buy Items In Low Price And Sell Them For High Price . For Example You Can Collecte ore Buy Wood and Craft It to Fence and Sell It For High Price to get More Money
After all this asking 1 guys share save and that file is corrupted. Awesome

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Here My Game Save
Copy All In Game folder
Hey, thank you for that. But my post was in response to the poster I replied to. It would seem that they hadn't heard of good manners and didn't know the word PLEASE, hence the large font and capital letters. But I thank you anyway.

Reactions: haxso

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, thank you for that. But my post was in response to the poster I replied to. It would seem that they hadn't heard of good manners and didn't know the word PLEASE, hence the large font and capital letters. But I thank you anyway.
Well when i asked for save file i said please and give thanks in advance but didn't assume that i was asking that big of favor. but thanks anyway for nothing.

xloke

Jun 21, 2018
Here My Game Save
Copy All In Game folder
Love you

Reactions: haxso

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to collect more copper ore? How to get Lunch from Elise for the old sailor at the Lake? How to open up the mine north of Redd's farm? I have 4 copper ore and no forge to make ingots. How to make the forge?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to collect more copper ore? How to get Lunch from Elise for the old sailor at the Lake? How to open up the mine north of Redd's farm? I have 4 copper ore and no forge to make ingots. How to make the forge?
For the lunch from Elise, this one is given at the begining of the game. So, do'nt eat it, and keep it for that. Otherwise, try cheat mode...
For more copper ore, it depends how far you are in the game. But, at the begining, save BEFORE to use your pickaxe, and reload and retry if you do'nt get more than rock
To forge ingots, you must wait a little bit, or, use the cheat mode to get a furnace

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
For the lunch from Elise, this one is given at the begining of the game. So, do'nt eat it, and keep it for that. Otherwise, try cheat mode...
For more copper ore, it depends how far you are in the game. But, at the begining, save BEFORE to use your pickaxe, and reload and retry if you do'nt get more than rock
To forge ingots, you must wait a little bit, or, use the cheat mode to get a furnace
Is there a trigger for the forge? I could only get 4 copper ore before running out of any more to mine. I've heard it takes 20 ore to get the forge recipe. I made a new batch of the garlics/tulips for Elise but now she won't fix a lunch. I'm screwed. I ate the lunch I guess.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Well when i asked for save file i said please and give thanks in advance but didn't assume that i was asking that big of favor. but thanks anyway for nothing.
I really don't know why your sarcasm is aimed at me, I clearly wasn't talking to, or referring to you in any way, shape or form.
Far too much hostility in this life as it is, let's not perpetuate it here hey?

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I'm not sure how to do that. This was the first time I've ever attempted to change something. I had to teach myself how to do it.

I looked at each json map and searched for "cheat" and found the actual options in menu in map 104 and the crystal in map 70 but in map 70 in the second instance of "cheat" it had buzzer after it so i figured out that was the part that was not allowing us to activate.

Then I was looking in map70 for "104" so I could find where the teleport option was. I simply copied that portion and replaced the buzzer portion.

That is the extent of my knowledge of this but I was very satisfied that i figured it out and could help.

Thanks for looking at some maps. It got me looking also.
There are script files in www/data/external folder of game. File DerekBombQuest.fd

I was able to edit DEREK's store so I can BUY iron ore, and the furnace recipe. (MUSEX replied in Discord that he was thinking about releasing a fix for furnace recipe and removing the shovel

Choice 0
// #Buy
Script var goods = [[0,113,0],[0,116,0],[0,118,0],[0,120,0],[0,157,0],[0,129,0],[0,130,0],[0,131,0],[0,132,0],[0,133,0]]; SceneManager.push(Scene_Shop); SceneManager.prepareNextScene(goods, true);
113 copper ore 157 furnace recipe

Reactions: Divide_By_Zero

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
Is there some way to clear the bush in the fenced area of the farm...i tried scythe, hoe, hammer, axe, and pickaxe but none work

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
-How can I harvest my own crops?
-Where can I find the black berries?
-Are there any fan-made walkthrough available? Or is anyone interested in making it?
-I dont know what happened but Ive been trying to fish with earthworms and my rod one day and all of a sudden, I cant catch any fish anymore? Bug?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes