• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Sorry if this issue is mentioned often and I didn't see it but does anyone have problems when using tools? I equip them in the toolbar, and I have energy, but when I am next to the tree/grass/rock it doesn't activate and I don't know why. Ty in advance
I had that issue right at the start when I needed to cut the 6 grass. Eventually, I got it working by pressing Shift and Q together. Or Shift and E

After that the tools or worked fine without using shift.

So I started a new game because I wanted to go the corrupt route and had the same issue... a save and reload worked.

AloneSpirit

Dec 28, 2018
@AloneSpirit My experience with tools is the same, I found these worked [saving and closing the game and then reopening] or swapping that glitched tool to a different tool, using the new tool once on relevant object(using ax on tree or Pickaxe on rock) then swapping back to the original item.
I had that issue right at the start when I needed to cut the 6 grass. Eventually, I got it working by pressing Shift and Q together. Or Shift and E

After that the tools or worked fine without using shift.
Ty guys!

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
guys 2 simple question please.
1. How do i get elise launch (i bought girlfriend to father instead of elise so i cant get it that way , also ive eaten the launch she gave me after wood quest)
2. why do i get stuck when i get to the right path from the forest one, i cant even turn back.... is it the way to the goblins?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
time to time i come to see how this game is doing(but it's pretty much a mess as always)...and just asking(again) how i unlock the option to re-build MC's house? Bc the blacksmith totally ignores me

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
time to time i come to see how this game is doing(but it's pretty much a mess as always)...and just asking(again) how i unlock the option to re-build MC's house? Bc the blacksmith totally ignores me
aparently the walkthrough is old and needs update , your house is repaired at the very start of game , after the storm

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
bc that walkthrough said that if MC can't repair his own house before day 4, his father will die...
Yep, it doesnt have that part anymore , check few pages behind , there is a semi updated walkthrough , still not up to date but better than the one the main op put it

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello, How to obtain the combat skill ? Nothing after the slime and after Laura after the party

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
I got stuck after I ventured right to the broken bridge and I cant get back, sadly stupid me saved after I got to the other side...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This game is very frustrating.. what the heck do i have to do to clean the god damn farm !? When i talk to the father he tels i need to start cleaning the farm.... I took out all the weads, picked all the wood, cut the lungs and the trunks.. only trees remain... Do i have to cut down all the trees in the farm ?
i think it's generic conversation, like everyone else.... I mean Nina wishes me good morning at 17:00 in the afternoon.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Im finding difficulty in clearing the maze " HE LEFT WHEN HE DID IT RIGHT " would you please guide me.
It means that each time you go to the right, in fact, you go to the left. So, to go in the right direction (right), you must go to the left each time (counterclockwise)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes