• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
that's why the devs are actually working on a renpy version of the game...but with some differences(bc you know...they'll cut stuff out of the renpy-game to induce us to download the rpgm/original version of the game but add one unique female character in the renpy-game for no reasons...like both "farmer's dreams" version are the limited/special edition of each other...)
The renpy version if ever completed will obviously lack any gameplay. I would personally prefer they simply remove timer.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry to ask this but can someone give me a bit of help on directions? Just finished the party, have full hearts with Nina and Heather, working on getting Evelyn up there, and everyone else is at varying levels. Sent Mia home with Sam, sent Heather home with her friends, but I have no idea where to go next. Is there a certain quest or quests I need to complete to go further? Or is there something I'm not doing with the girls? I'm paying heather the thousand gold option and she's kissing me on the cheek, in case that's something. Any help or tips would be appreciated, thanks!

Budman

May 31, 2018
why does it seem im only person having trouble when scene looking through window in begining never stops till i reset, happened in early version and still now on newest version and 2 different comps

fla14

Feb 13, 2018
This game is very frustrating.. what the heck do i have to do to clean the god damn farm !? When i talk to the father he tels i need to start cleaning the farm.... I took out all the weads, picked all the wood, cut the lungs and the trunks.. only trees remain... Do i have to cut down all the trees in the farm ?

Javlo

May 27, 2018
Really? Literally everything that makes this game even slightly unique will be impossible to implement in renpy. The medium is not the cause of the issues, it's the implementation.

I am happy you like this game. I realy am. But we all have our own preferances and opinions. And i agree with you, I genuinly like the game. I realy want to like it in the RPGM. But i have had so many bugs and issues playing RPGM games, and this was no diffrent. The games froze on me twice. I got stuck on the bridge twice. The timer is annoying as hell. I have quit several good games due to RPGM related issues, and it has gotten to the point where i pass on games just due to RPGM.
So as i said. I would love to like this game as it is. But i just can't. And it is infuriating since i like the story and where the game is going. I hope it gets fixed where i can play the game at my own pace and not run into game breaking bugs and being stressed out by timers.

Reactions: Ubriacone

Evilbane

Sep 8, 2017
So question using a save editor all I see is variable# (Number) how do I know what is what? I am confused please help don't wanna start changing numbers that I don't know what they do.

fla14

Feb 13, 2018
How do you refill the watering can ? you can use it 25 times then it is useless.. you need to water the crops at least 3 times to grow.. and you need to donate 300 food to village... so you need to have lots of crops....

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
How do I smelt ores into ingots, do the stats such as combat, charisma, Physicality, etc. actually do anything? Am I still in the early game at the mission where Vincent goes to goblin mountain to find the blue flower and the MC's Dad starts having hallucinations and the MC finally decides to go search for the blue flower himself after Vincent went missing in the mountains?

fla14

Feb 13, 2018
This game was a huge waste of time...
The idea is very good..the story has great potential... but the application of it is atrocious..
Too much walking around doing exactly nothing but the main problem is the buggs . The game is plain broken.. tons of buggs sooner or later you get stuck in a main quest because of buggs.. And the dev i don`t think it cares much about thig game anymore since he postet on his patreon if you are subscribed for this game it would be better to unsubscribe..

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, I just got the TypeError glitch "Undefined is not a function
For more information, push F" So yeah I think I'll uninstall and come back to it if it ever gets fixed.

AloneSpirit

Dec 28, 2018
Sorry if this issue is mentioned often and I didn't see it but does anyone have problems when using tools? I equip them in the toolbar, and I have energy, but when I am next to the tree/grass/rock it doesn't activate and I don't know why. Ty in advance

Jul 4, 2017
Great game so far, but after coming back with vincent from the goblin mountains, checking on the fairy and kissing Nina under the apple tree, game crushes after a few minutes, makes no difference if i try to save or just continue in time, blackscreen, nothing more. any ideas?

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
@AloneSpirit My experience with tools is the same, I found these worked [saving and closing the game and then reopening] or swapping that glitched tool to a different tool, using the new tool once on relevant object(using ax on tree or Pickaxe on rock) then swapping back to the original item.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes