syllvia

May 30, 2019
Sex stuff aside, this made me realize how neat it is to share a physical space with such a large creature in VR. Really striking feeling of seeing the big dragon guy come down the stairs neck first. That's actually a really unique feeling and I'm suprised more vr games haven't leaned into it. I imagine it's a noteable staple of VR chat, but that's kind of a different beast.

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Sex stuff aside, this made me realize how neat it is to share a physical space with such a large creature in VR. Really striking feeling of seeing the big dragon guy come down the stairs neck first. That's actually a really unique feeling and I'm suprised more vr games haven't leaned into it. I imagine it's a noteable staple of VR chat, but that's kind of a different beast.
i get that Felling to, even tho i don't have VR, but i really want to get a VR for PC (we have PS VR at home, so that's my current VR Experiance), do you have any recommendation ?

Akyana_Ako

Nov 30, 2021
Would like to see an unofficial "mod" that adds a human model to the game. I know Patreon would remove the game if it was a feature or official mod.

p4p

Jun 30, 2019
i don't have VR, but i really want to get a VR for PC (we have PS VR at home, so that's my current VR Experiance), do you have any recommendation ?
Didn't try myself but i have heard people got psvr working on pc with "Trinus PSVR"

gamer1243

Jul 17, 2022
buttons not working, i click oral sex, bugs out a bit but after a lot of tries it gets in positon, i click the options, fast, slow , ect and nothing happens, am i doing something wrong

asdf9000

Dec 2, 2019
i get that Felling to, even tho i don't have VR, but i really want to get a VR for PC (we have PS VR at home, so that's my current VR Experiance), do you have any recommendation ?
The quest 2 Is probably the best for price and functionality, 250$

V Antonio S

Formerly 'Mr.VS'
Jul 18, 2020
buttons not working, i click oral sex, bugs out a bit but after a lot of tries it gets in positon, i click the options, fast, slow , ect and nothing happens, am i doing something wrong
The game is free on Steam right now. Try playing on Steam, it works stable.

Reactions: Kuso1249

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
An odd request, but, any chance of increasing the "bendability" of the player neck during receiving missionary pose, for the non-VR view? You can't crane your neck enough to see the penetration and effects of, even tiny tits get in the way of the view. Same for doggy-style to a lesser degree (can see more, but not perfectly), and you can't see anything at all when pinned down (though that at least makes sense).

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes