Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

nuckingfigga

Nov 12, 2022
The short Version:
Artists (Moon & Zany Included) who seem to give their textures for free at the start saw these used in VR chat for some reason then claimed they have monetary damage because of that, made it public via twitter and demanded 25$ per month or removing their content.
Devs agreed to remove said content, were surprised about the sudden change of mind and not so happy about how these artists chose to handle this topic. After they removed the content they took down the DLs for version 0.2.0 and that's basically it.
--------------------------------------
The long Version:
Well, some people used these Models/textures in VR chat, this caught the attention of Moon and others. They seem/claim to have lost money because of that. So they have thrown a tantrum on twitter demanding 25$ per month in a, my eyes, very disrespectful way (public, via twitter post):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and they started, to qoute Max, "to defame" the Fatal fire devs and some other artists jumped onto this bandwagon too:
Nothing was agreed on before they handed FF their textures and i honestly agree that it isn't fair how the artists handled this problem. The artist then wrote in their DC and his message got deleted which he then proudly served to the public as well. On a personal note, i can understand that the artists may have been very frustrated and i don't hold that against them but not to be able to talk this out in a normal and private way and instead immediately make a public rant on twitter and in their discord...well let's say i think that's something i don't have much respect for. Just my 2 cents though. Anyway, they then wrote:
Kinda funny to talk about "it shouldnt have been dragged out this far", but okay.
As far as i understand, the problem is that it seems like at the start they were voluntarily giving textures until they saw some poeple using them in VR chat. I want to add the info that i can't find ANY evidence that FF did give out these models/textures to anyone. If people want something from a game, they get it out of the files by any means necessary of any game nowadays. And about them giving it voluntarily, at least i couldn't find any mentioning from anybody that would proof that they actually settled payments beforehand in form of contracts or something like that for these artists. To be fair though nobody except the persons involved can know what happend behind the curtains to 100%.

So the devs did agree with them to remove the textures and to be honest i would have done the same. I wouldn't want to settle for a price now if they chose to fire cheap shots like that public on twitter. Under other circumstances sure, but not like that.
After that and the agreement of removing their content the devs did basically check this topic of their list and of course they didn't want to have to discuss the matter more with the artists when they already reached the agreemnent and they made that clear.
Again it seems that at the start is was voluntary with the change of heart midway through.
That should be most of the jizz to give you some insight.

I think both sides could have been clearer with their intentions to each other but the most impact came from making this beef public, i'd say. Just piss off the other side and add more pressure to this. I do think the artist should earn their money but the way they chose to go at it was the wrong one in my opinion. Everyone can have their own view at this though.

Of course the community was over the place to and debated on their DC. Something that stood out for me was this here:
"Just go reply to Moonkitten and zani"... sounds easy but to be honest, as far as i could get from messages it didn't seem that Moonkitten and Zani did follow this suggestion either, instead making it public.

The point that it wasn't removed is strange too:
I'll let this speak for itself, form your own opinion about what Max and Rex said here, but fact is they did remove the download link to the version 0.2.0 and with that what else should they do. Even here people asked a few times for a re-up of the version 0.2.0 and i thought i'll post it again, but on the other side i decided against it to respect the artists who made the textures even though i didn't like how they handled this topic.

Yeah, i think that should give at least some insight :unsure:
surely theres someway to mod textures in right? asking for a friend.

torus8367

Aug 29, 2017
Every time I finish filling a jar and try to fill another one, my game bugs out and doesnt let me. Anyone else encounter this?

North666

Jun 7, 2017
Downloaded the latest version, can't finish any missions that requires having specifics items (cleaning kit, shelf items, etc...) but I can finish missions like cleaning toilets. Can someone help me ?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
it's look like this update don't add many stuff, just a few skin for girls and night guard
This update came quite early, so you can't expect big changes.

Downloaded the latest version, can't finish any missions that requires having specifics items (cleaning kit, shelf items, etc...) but I can finish missions like cleaning toilets. Can someone help me ?
Inventory problem or what? Press/hold spacebar, choose item, drag/drop item.

Every time I finish filling a jar and try to fill another one, my game bugs out and doesnt let me. Anyone else encounter this?
Yeah. Anti-fap protection. It's better not to overdo it. You're the night guard after all,not Sperman.

alex_2024

Jan 27, 2024
Is version 0.2.3 here? The only thing about the story mode or the arcade mode is that the 0.2.2 already happens to me

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Is it me or, at least so far, it's a lot of work to get access to the relatively few and kind of basic scenes?
Well..It would be nice if the game offered some hint system (shop or as a reward for 5 star round). Otherwise, from the point of view of an "honest player", it is very complicated. Just trial and error and hope you find something.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes