Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

Darksidepil

Aug 15, 2023
Do anyone else have a problem where the perspective just suddenly twitches? It feels like when you are playing fps games on super high pings, anyone have a solution to this?

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
So I was having crashes like absolute fucking crazy, couldn't get to the game play a single time and sometimes the main menu without crashing my graphics driver every time, I opened msi afterburner and set my gpu core clock to -50 mhz and it's been smooth sailing, not a single crash for hours

lllwonkylll

Aug 19, 2022
Hello everyone, in the previous version in arcade mode it was impossible to change the skins of animatronics, is it possible to do this now?

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
Hello everyone, in the previous version in arcade mode it was impossible to change the skins of animatronics, is it possible to do this now?
Im playing the standalone arcade version with no issues. I did lower my core clock in msi afterburner though to stop all my crashing and it works perfect

quake19123

Mar 21, 2023
how come the christmas event scenes arent in the arcade. Do i have to keep the older version of the game to have those scenes?

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Oh wow. This update came fast. Not gonna lie, i thought i had a bit more of a downtime between the updates as usual.
Anyway here is Version 0.2.4:

Download links:
MEGA
Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the new scene:
Equip the "Frenni Cupid Suit" and get caught by Frenni.

Have Fun. (y)
Nvm its right here, ty to op

Reactions: Frumi

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
how come the christmas event scenes arent in the arcade. Do i have to keep the older version of the game to have those scenes?
Yeah, kinda. For the story related scenes you will need a previous version until the devs drop the next update.

Since the new version is arcade mode only we basically "lost" 9~ish Storymode scenes temporarily.
- The 3 Krampus scenes (the 2 from the Maze normal+Futa variant, and the MC "Rapes" Krampus doggy style)
- The 2 Marie Onette scenes you buy with the coins. (the boobshake, and the blowjob)
- The MC Masturbation scene from the first elfbot village
- And the scenes from night 1&2 involving Frenni and Chiku.

The only Xmas related scenes still in arcade right now are those with the mistletoe and the candy.

Man am i glad when this process is over and everything is ready to be played as it should.

Reactions: quake19123

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
What’s the registry for the new poses and dances? I cba with this rng.
As far as I know, the poses are unlocked with the scanner (just like with the videos), but if I remember correctly, only the frenny pose is available, or well, I only have that one unlocked. For the dances, you have to get each one on stage, it will take you 4 nights, because the animatronic has to come out first (that is, if you want the chiku dance, you have to come out first, and make sure that the others be distracted until chiku comes on stage, this applies to everyone).

nuckingfigga

Nov 12, 2022
why did they remove some outfits? the frenni lovestruck one is gone, along with many of the other outfits.
edit: all of the textures made by MoonKitten are gone.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
why did they remove some outfits? the frenni lovestruck one is gone, along with many of the other outfits.
edit: all of the textures made by MoonKitten are gone.
The short Version:
Artists (Moon & Zany Included) who seem to give their textures for free at the start saw these used in VR chat for some reason then claimed they have monetary damage because of that, made it public via twitter and demanded 25$ per month or removing their content.
Devs agreed to remove said content, were surprised about the sudden change of mind and not so happy about how these artists chose to handle this topic. After they removed the content they took down the DLs for version 0.2.0 and that's basically it.
--------------------------------------
The long Version:
Well, some people used these Models/textures in VR chat, this caught the attention of Moon and others. They seem/claim to have lost money because of that. So they have thrown a tantrum on twitter demanding 25$ per month in a, my eyes, very disrespectful way (public, via twitter post):
and they started, to qoute Max, "to defame" the Fatal fire devs and some other artists jumped onto this bandwagon too:
Nothing was agreed on before they handed FF their textures and i honestly agree that it isn't fair how the artists handled this problem. The artist then wrote in their DC and his message got deleted which he then proudly served to the public as well. On a personal note, i can understand that the artists may have been very frustrated and i don't hold that against them but not to be able to talk this out in a normal and private way and instead immediately make a public rant on twitter and in their discord...well let's say i think that's something i don't have much respect for. Just my 2 cents though. Anyway, they then wrote:
Kinda funny to talk about "it shouldnt have been dragged out this far", but okay.
As far as i understand, the problem is that it seems like at the start they were voluntarily giving textures until they saw some poeple using them in VR chat. I want to add the info that i can't find ANY evidence that FF did give out these models/textures to anyone. If people want something from a game, they get it out of the files by any means necessary of any game nowadays. And about the artists giving it voluntarily, at least i couldn't find any mentioning from anybody that would proof that they actually settled payments beforehand in form of contracts or something like that for these artists. To be fair though nobody except the persons involved can know what happend behind the curtains to 100%.

So the devs did agree with them to remove the textures and to be honest i would have done the same. I wouldn't want to settle for a price now if they chose to fire cheap shots like that public on twitter. Under other circumstances sure, but not like that.
After that and the agreement of removing their content the devs did basically check this topic of their list and of course they didn't want to have to discuss the matter more with the artists when they already reached the agreemnent and they made that clear.
Again it seems that at the start is was voluntary with the change of heart midway through.

I think both sides could have been clearer with their intentions to each other but the most impact came from making this beef public, i'd say. Just piss off the other side and add more pressure to this. I do think the artist should earn their money but the way they chose to go at it was the wrong one in my opinion. Everyone can have their own view at this though.

Of course the community was over the place too and debated on their DC. Something that stood out for me was this here:
"Just go reply to Moonkitten and zani"... sounds easy but to be honest, as far as i could get from messages it didn't seem that Moonkitten and Zani did follow this suggestion either, instead making it public.

The point that it wasn't removed is strange too:
I'll let this speak for itself, form your own opinion about what Max and Rex said here, but fact is they did remove the download link to the version 0.2.0 and with that what else should they do. Even here people asked a few times for a re-up of the version 0.2.0 and i thought i'll post it again, but on the other side i decided against it to respect the artists who made the textures even though i didn't like how they handled this topic.

Yeah, i think that should give at least some insight :unsure:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 68 Votes