• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

Modre32

Dec 7, 2020
It seems the old method to modify your money doesn't work on the new update also the scenes unlocker doesn't work too , can anyone help us find new methods .

BakedPsycho

Feb 27, 2024
I literally made the game easier, kinda a like a cheat. where the animatronics no longer come searching for you nor come after you.
How do you do this? Like is there a download link for this cheat version? Even the easy mode is pretty difficult to a noobie like me.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Hope we get a cheat tool again soon, it was really nice to just be able to turn off animatronic detection/capture so you could follow them around.

Even the easy mode is pretty difficult to a noobie like me.
Honestly you just need to figure out an efficient route to do the tasks. The mission set that includes restocking the bar is a bit easier since you don't have to deal with the random power outage, you can pick the bottles and condoms, reset the girls, run to the condom machine and bar, return to reset the girls, run to the bathroom and pick up lewdy, return to reset the girls or wait in the room or whatever. Pretty easy on Normal and you get a lot of money now from the cumjars.

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
First of all, I love the fact that Fatal Fire Studios added some Resident Evil 4 references to the 2nd section of Xxxmas Special, like Leon's iconic line at the village section "Where's Everybody Going, Bingo" and Ashley as a little mouse later in the level saying "Help Me Leon Help Me" or something along that line, I got a good kick out of that and the 2 twins that knock you out in the secret passage at the end of the demo, a reference to the twins of Atomic Heart.

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
I do have one question, the money you get when you unlock the secret ending, can it be used in Arcade Mode even though it's a separate file? I'm thinking you can't but I just wanted to be sure.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I do have one question, the money you get when you unlock the secret ending, can it be used in Arcade Mode even though it's a separate file? I'm thinking you can't but I just wanted to be sure.
You mean money from XMAS special? No, it can't. Those are separate currency. Besides, the special event one is mainly focused for you to either unlock Marie-O-Nette scene or get items for later on (whenever that special event gets an update, of course)
Any news on story mode and xxxmas update ?
So far, they just finished Night 2 ad released both gamemodes in different .exe so it won't break. Idk what are they planning to release next.

deatheater87

Oct 5, 2018
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 50k Money and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.2.1
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.2.1

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.

Info as of 0.1.8: This version broke several gallery scenes from previous ones and scenes from this update, according to comments here, they will fix this issue in a later patch/fix!

The contents of what will be overwritten or added are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags: cheat, unlock, scenes, save, gallery
For some reason, the registry's aren't working any more. Am I installing them wrong or?

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes