4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

7thUmbra

Aug 20, 2017
played this game, treally enjoy it for the most part. can't stand the girl wearing green, princess is meh but useful for making money, shop keep is completely forgetable. I really like Mary, and Pacifica is a rapidly ascending second.

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
I come back from a long trip and find there's now more Mary content. It truly is a Christmas miracle!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Considering I'm getting nothing but "rollback errors" when I use my saves from 0.46...I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that they're no longer compatible? Does anybody know why exactly? Did the UI or engine change drastically?

Any info is appreciated. :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Does anybody have an issue with none of the character's calling you by your name? All of mine are [povname], or the defaults to "Sir", Master, etc.,.

Also, I don't know who Pacifica and Lilly are- I can't find them. Do you have to not send Princess Elizabeth to work in the town square in order for them to appear?

Any info is appreciated. :)

Edit: Okay, I (literally) found Pacifica and Lilly shortly after posting this... The look on Lilly's face when you give her the present from the Christmas Box is absolutely priceless! Lol

Also, WHO is supposed to get the "Christmas Bikini"? I've doled out all of the Holiday outfits to each of the characters (through Trial & Error, some hints might have been helpful), but I still have this one in my inventory and no one will take it. The only person that didn't get one is Princess Elizabeth, but she refuses to accept it. Ugh.

Also, also- a "Love" button (Lol) for the Princess in the Cheat Menu would be helpful too... :)

Oh yeah, if you put on the "Bloody Armor" you cannot get it to change back into your casual clothes... No, don't ask me why I thought putting on the bloody armor was a good idea- I don't know either, but "things" happen. :p

P.S. Lilly has to be the most adorable thing in the history of ever! Especially in her little cupcake dress. So Kawaii!!!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i havent played since... i dont know, i guess the wood nymph or whatever she was & the merchant girl were introduced. now, what's the password for patreon cheat?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I, typically, try to avoid "punishing" anyone- even in these types of games. I like the kinder, gentler approach. :)
i should put that in quotes. but its absolutely hilarious, her face level on the portrait paper doll is overlayed with a generic cute animistic super reduction - sloppily. I had to laugh soooo hard.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
i should put that in quotes. but its absolutely hilarious, her face level on the portrait paper doll is overlayed with a generic cute animistic super reduction - sloppily. I had to laugh soooo hard.
I'm going to pretend that I understood half of that and politely chuckle... heh heh Lol No, seriously- I don't do renders, which is what I'm guessing you're referring to...so I, honestly, don't know. :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm going to pretend that I understood half of that and politely chuckle... heh heh Lol No, seriously- I don't do renders, which is what I'm guessing you're referring to...so I, honestly, don't know. :)
looks like that: gartic put a dot here com.br/imgs/mural/da/danniiel_kagamine/kawaii-desu.png

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
looks like that: gartic put a dot here com.br/imgs/mural/da/danniiel_kagamine/kawaii-desu.png
For whatever reason, I couldn't get it to load... I'm guessing that it was an image file demonstrating what you were referring to in your post. :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i masked the uri so it doesnt turn into a clickable link. read the italic part.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
i masked the uri so it doesnt turn into a clickable link. read the italic part.
Yeah, I deciphered that little code- put the period where the italics are, but I still get a "Page Misdirection Error" each time. :( I'm not entirely sure why- the address looks valid and I even removed everything after the "com" and went to the site itself and that worked fine. For some reason trying to find that one file in a subfolder doesn't directly link. I couldn't even find the parent file to try and track it down that way. My computer suxxx... Lol

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes