RPGM Abandoned Family Vacation [v0.1.0] [Henr]

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
poor dev, he's talented for this game

i hope he can find someone to help him out, for developing the game and ALSO for being with him in these testing times.

wishing the dev a speedy recovery !

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
I like the art style but, what is the point in putting out a game so extremely short?
he had a horrid accident in august. a car accident

he's slowly recovering, i'm sure he'll be back in a few weeks pumping out updates like CRAZY !

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I like the art style but, what is the point in putting out a game so extremely short?
Maybe to show that his game has potential and that he needs fundings to make a good thing out of it ?

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
how make bigger on 30 inch screen i figure edit game.configuration settings not sure what to add

dont worry i dont need know know i dont like that type game its not for me

TheSeakeer

Jul 13, 2017
Odd question, but the game seems to be in a different language, which is a first for me since downloading games from F95. Is there a way to switch it to English?

Edit: Ah, it was just the main menu, everything else is in english. My apologies.
THe game dev's from brazil like Scormp98 and Fartzs, it's rare to see people like they.

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
I hope he gets better soon, and I like the art of the game, I hope he does not leave it behind, luck

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
I hope the dev is okay, it's been a while since the game had any updates

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Se um dia ver isso Henr, e precisar de alguma ajuda, Estarei a sua disposição pois afinal, nunca é tarde. :)