Overview:
Family incest game, v0.2.0 will have reworked 2dcg.​

Updated: 02/06/2018
Developer/Publisher: Henr -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Ok, 20 minutes ... good plot however a couple of pointers... the damn music for one, option to cut the music off or change the volume or the type.. piano music for a funeral pollar. Second, short scenes I read the highlights good. Next issue is the controls and keyboard style action... make a mouse action as well please. Looks great for a first release I hope more to follow.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Wow..... All the best to the author, I hope they make a full and swift recovery. Sometimes we forget that real life has a habit of interrupting our grand ambitions whenever it pleases and for however long it wishes. Take care on the road, people! Safe, self-driving cars aren't here yet.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
One of the things you will need to watch when you are able to get back creating this game is that some of your words goes off screen. So some of the things that you was saying did not show up by watching your margins and doing a quick play through making sure you can read everything you typed in would solve this problem.

Sep 20, 2017
Odd question, but the game seems to be in a different language, which is a first for me since downloading games from F95. Is there a way to switch it to English?

Edit: Ah, it was just the main menu, everything else is in english. My apologies.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017

but this is my life for the next few months.

Ouch, looks like the dev is not walking for the next months.
Hope the arms/hands are in better shape, then at least he could work a little bit.
Art looks very nice...
Been there, done that, doesn't feel good. Probably impossible to concentrate on making games like that. So it could be a while before anymore happens on this game. Honestly after my big accident i had surgeries and then was at physiotherapy so much and in so much pain that I couldn't do much. Don't know the extent of dev's injuries but doesn't look great. And if the knee is so bad i bet the rest of him doesn't feel so good either. Well i guess time will tell if this game moves forward or not.

Reactions: KiGa