• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ALevelEnjoyer

Formerly 'alevelenjoyer'
May 13, 2024
When you are on the bike and on the house there are a lot of options that are still not implemented.

It would be good if those were shown in a different color, so I don't have to press it just to get the "in development" message.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
When you are on the bike and on the house there are a lot of options that are still not implemented.

It would be good if those were shown in a different color, so I don't have to press it just to get the "in development" message.
It's fixed on the 0.9.4

I will be uploading it here Monday, to comply with the two weeks update.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Theres a BIG plot twist for Yumi comming in, thats why i placed that picture of her with guns, it will depends on how she will deal with her Wife Yagiri.
I'm old fashion... but, I'd never want a total sub. a total sub is only useful to an abuser... a fact that I don't feel as though I need to explain this to you -- you seem to understand that very well, yourself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I feel strange that the one relationship I feel the least invested in is Tina, even if she agrees to allow the MC to have his own harem. Gotta say, I am looking forward to Anna and Yumi/Yagiri's story going forward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes