Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I think the voting system is very unfair.
and will people who vote for a character who didn't win the vote get their money refunded?
It's not right for a person to pay, pay and pay for every vote and their character never wins the vote :(
The ideal would be for you to rotate the characters; after all, you get paid from those who win the vote and you also get paid from those who lose the vote.
Thank you and continue your good work
Since you like her so much let me give you a taste ^^

1715549919083.png

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Don't know why the fcking tags exist if nobody use it!! I filter this type of sharing/ntr games, WHY don't you put the tag fck, now after playing this sht i found out this is a fuckfest.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Don't know why the fcking tags exist if nobody use it!! I filter this type of sharing/ntr games, WHY don't you put the tag fck, now after playing this sht i found out this is a fuckfest.
I didn't found a tag for sharing, also there's no sharing in the 0.9.3

Are you sure you played?

it's optional, in the 0.9.4

You don't need to share, there's a menu where you can choose the harem route.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • Angry
Reactions: Faxe10% and Lerd0

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
F95 does NOT have tag for sharing.

It has been planned since jul 23rd 2023. so more than a year now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/
but it was not actually added yet.

So we just cruise along in a world where netorase containing games literally do not get tagged in F95

Also there is no [NTR] tag. The tag is actually called [Netorare] tag. This is intentional to make it absolutely clear that this is the only thing the tag is referring to.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
F95 does NOT have tag for sharing.

It has been planned since jul 23rd 2023. so more than a year now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/
but it was not actually added yet.

So we just cruise along in a world where netorase containing games literally do not get tagged in F95

Also there is no [NTR] tag. there is a [Netorare] tag. which is to make it absolutely clear that it does not include netorase and netori. only netorare.
We could use the Anal Fucus tag too, as well Oral, and Paizuri focus.

• Haha
Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You know, I keep on forgetting to mention it.
But it is highly irresponsible to hide the existence of the supernatural from the two sisters who would get possessed if they lose their vaginal virginity.
MC was like a day away from popping a cherry when he found out. And they are so thirsty they suck his dick in his sleep. So I am half expecting one of them to try and "surprise him" like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just wondering if we have to choose between spending time with different girls, will we get other opportunities in the future with the girl we didnt pick? Like choosing between spending time with the MC's boss and Mika's gf and having a threesome with them instead of going on the date with Anna? Or vice-versa, going on the date with Anna instead of staying with the boss and Mika's gf?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Just wondering if we have to choose between spending time with different girls, will we get other opportunities in the future with the girl we didnt pick? Like choosing between spending time with the MC's boss and Mika's gf and having a threesome with them instead of going on the date with Anna? Or vice-versa, going on the date with Anna instead of staying with the boss and Mika's gf?
You get another change of triggering most of the events ate chapter 1.

It's still a WIP but there's some already done.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So is the uncen needed since the link does not work?!

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested post could not be found.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Yumi seems to reflect on a trend that I've noticed with trans girls. I've noticed many times -- they cling to weakness to feel feminine.
It's based on Yumi itself, the model is pretty much like that, every time we have to Record scenes were she is the top she says "Eewwww."

Reactions: Spider-Venom

ALevelEnjoyer

May 13, 2024
When you are on the bike and on the house there are a lot of options that are still not implemented.

It would be good if those were shown in a different color, so I don't have to press it just to get the "in development" message.

Reactions: Melmoth99
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes