QSP Abandoned Family Problems [Ep. 1-3] [Cleep Ci]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That game has so much potential. I'm gonna keep an eye on it. Hopefully the dev can fix things as he goes along. Some of the stats, calls, qsp programming needs to be polished. I've edited the stats through qgen so it's maxed out but the triggers are finicky!!!

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah reminds me of Son of a Bitch by Avenger, where you max out stats but you need to trigger the right events

Reactions: Jaectojo

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm... think I somehow locked out Dasha. Still haven't figured out how.
I take it this was machine translated. There have been some wtf funny translation moments.:eek::D

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is there any sex in this game or its just a bunch of teasing? My fucking blue-balls are startin to hurt...

Reactions: selfie

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It does include fucking but it's one hell of a grind to get to that point

Reactions: Muff Diver

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm... think I somehow locked out Dasha. Still haven't figured out how.
I take it this was machine translated. There have been some wtf funny translation moments.:eek::D
If you forced her to have sex with you, it locks you out. If you be her friend, it goes a different route

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
By the Creator
Upgrading from cafes plan to release around the end of October or mid-November. Players will have to wait a large number Eventov and many branches. Hopefully.

Reactions: Tollbag

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
By the Creator
Upgrading from cafes plan to release around the end of October or mid-November. Players will have to wait a large number Eventov and many branches. Hopefully.
Ouch, that English is almost understandable. lonewolf care to decipher?

Reactions: Tollbag

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
goggle translate form his site straight from the man

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
also dont know what so hard to understand Here is all you need release around the end of October or mid-November

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone got a quick walkthrough all my playthroughs result in failure with the sisters

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
FYI: Once you've completed the mission in the Cafe to become the boss/the woman to become the boss, you go to the Cafe on Sundays to pick up your money.

This part is bugged and it allows you to keep going in and picking up money all day Sunday so acts as an infinite money bug.

Not sure about a walkthrough as there wasn't any rhyme or reason to the playstyle for me. It was grindy as hell though with lots of options only available after doing other things in game and not really giving notification that something new has occurred.

The conversations are sometimes time dependent (Dasha in the morning doing yoga), day dependent (the cafe money) or room dependent (loads of stuff), so if you're struggling you usually get rewarded by clicking around through conversations again. If you see the word "Miss" then you've done the conversation already

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
this one has been updated to Family Problems v0.3.1Fixed has anybody maybe a download link ?

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
hey guys just noted that Ver. 0.5 has been released ... here are the links
RUS: Vers.
ENG: QSP

maybe some can update the OP

Reactions: Muff Diver

TarlCabot

Aug 16, 2016
As the game itself is free, seems he is now selling additional content...