• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QSP Abandoned Family Problems [Ep. 1-3] [Cleep Ci]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 2.44.02 AM.png
Overview:
The main character - a guy who moved in an unfamiliar city with his parents and two sisters. Parents are in a hurry somewhere piled up, leaving the hero without the means to exist. The player will have to solve the financial and family problems - to make money and get close with her sisters.

Thread Updated: 2017-08-01
Release Date: 2017-08-01
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 1-3
Developer / Publisher: Cleep CI
Language: English
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
Episode1:
- - -

Episode2:

- - -

Episode3:

- - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Only been out since july so not a huge amount i would say as WIP and only a new game

Reactions: neikujas

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Bugfix looks like a fixed QSP file, so someone would need to compare both the orginal and the fixed one and re-apply the fix to the english file...

Unfortunately I am totally unfamiliar with it... :-/

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
The Download button doesn't work for the english QSP, do I have to create a yandex account?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The Download button doesn't work for the english QSP, do I have to create a yandex account?
No to account and yes eng QSP download work just tried then. Try again is my advice it does work a little slow

Reactions: geriatre

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
The download threw an error for me the first time I tried it. Just clicked again a few seconds later and it was fine. They must be having issues with the site today.

Reactions: geriatre

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yolo already been playing around qsp to add a few extra codes, this isnt as complicated as office life

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok, this game is confusing. Anyone have some bulletpoints as to what do do and when?
The triggers seems insanely random. Also, does taking one of the sisters side in the argument lock the other ones progress out?

Jaectojo

Aug 28, 2016
Well im stuck on how to make money. I had the option to work one time at the Cafe but efter that nothing... and from what i can gather i need around 15000. I could save scum gambling with the sister for 150 each but that just feels like cheating.. any ideas? because im all out of those

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Well im stuck on how to make money. I had the option to work one time at the Cafe but efter that nothing... and from what i can gather i need around 15000. I could save scum gambling with the sister for 150 each but that just feels like cheating.. any ideas? because im all out of those
I just gave up myself and save edited in money.

Jaectojo

Aug 28, 2016
I just gave up myself and save edited in money.
Well i wanna try and do as much of the game legit as possible before cheating :p I just need to know how the heck am I going to get that amount of money. Im left with 2 choises.. 1. the other sister has a job offer somewhere. 2. the strange man who want the 3 girls to not work at the companey BBM throws you a golden egg when you are done with that "quest"

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Well i wanna try and do as much of the game legit as possible before cheating :p I just need to know how the heck am I going to get that amount of money. Im left with 2 choises.. 1. the other sister has a job offer somewhere. 2. the strange man who want the 3 girls to not work at the companey BBM throws you a golden egg when you are done with that "quest"
Id prefer not to cheat myself. But the translation makes no sence at all and i have no clue what does what. So yeah...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
LOL we must be doing something right if the other sites want what we have!!!

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I think the legit way to make money is supposed to be working at the cafe. But I've only had the 'work' command appear twice since I managed to get a job, which seems broken. If you progress enough, you eventually can get promoted (by getting the boss fired), which raises your salary... but after that I never saw a chance to work regardless of when I went to the cafe.

Jaectojo

Aug 28, 2016
I think the legit way to make money is supposed to be working at the cafe. But I've only had the 'work' command appear twice since I managed to get a job, which seems broken. If you progress enough, you eventually can get promoted (by getting the boss fired), which raises your salary... but after that I never saw a chance to work regardless of when I went to the cafe.
Yea I got that far aswell but still no work command at all so I guess its broken sadly