• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family of Goddesses [v0.1] [Ero_Cafe]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Overview:
In Family of Goddesses, step into the shoes of an 18-year-old boy who recently lost his mother due to cancer. With your opportunistic relatives stealing all your rightful assets left by your mother, you are about to be kicked out of your own house by the eviction officer, even if it means you will end up on the streets with no money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-06-01
Developer: Ero Cafe -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Thank you for trying our game and please do support through our patreon to help us keep publishing better content.

Capture.PNG menu bg_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Finished the game (while very short), and it is good so far.
Art, while different, is unique and polished. Characters are also fine so far.
If game gets regular updates, it could be a pretty good romance VN.

Reactions: Ero Cafe Studios

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"friend of your mother" isn't something that should be tagged with incest XD

Unless she is your aunt i.e. mother's sister, then that is just a joke.

Mom roleplay != incest.

Reactions: Joi_fan

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I have not played the game yet, but I would assume that since he is getting adopted into the family, it would fit this site's definition of incest, which does not require the family to be related by blood.
are you sure?

badboi6969

Feb 2, 2022
"friend of your mother" isn't something that should be tagged with incest XD

Unless she is your aunt i.e. mother's sister, then that is just a joke.

Mom roleplay != incest.
Is it roleplay? He is getting adopted as her son and technically and legally she will be his mother. And that qualifies as incest here.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is it roleplay? He is getting adopted as her son and technically and legally she will be his mother. And that qualifies as incest here.
bruh, he is already an adult. That is just lazy writing to shoe-horn it in. Everyone knows it is BS anyway.

Ain't no person thinking properly calling that incest. It is just roleplay with a peace of law paper that takes the roleplay a bit more seriously XD

If the MC was adopted from birth, then sure that could be justified as incest. (Cause well, they would actually be the MCs mom if that happened XD, not just "O your mom is dead now, but I can pretend").

MC already had a mom, that raised him and everything, she just playing the role, and the adopting this is a joke.

Like all it serves to do, is to bait people who like that tag into playing it and getting played by it, because well it's a lie XD

It is a bigger joke than remarriage step-cest games. (where the dad remarries but son is already an adult), Which this basically is, just using adoption instead, which makes it even worse narratively, cause adopting an adult whose mother passed away... what a great son, dancing on his moms grave as he replaces her. He should get no inheritance XD

It's like calling white chocolate, real chocolate. When there is zero trace of cocoa. Calling mock-meat real meat. etc.

Last edited:

badboi6969

Feb 2, 2022
bruh, he is already an adult. That is just lazy writing to shoe-horn it in. Everyone knows it is BS anyway.

Ain't no person thinking properly calling that incest. It is just roleplay with a peace of law paper that takes the roleplay a bit more seriously XD

If the MC was adopted from birth, then sure that could be justified as incest. (Cause well, they would actually be the MCs mom if that happened XD, not just "O your mom is dead now, but I can pretend").

MC already had a mom, that raised him and everything, she just playing the role, and the adopting this is a joke.

Like all it serves to do, is to bait people who like that tag into playing it and getting played by it, because well it's a lie XD

It is a bigger joke than remarriage step-cest games. (where the dad remarries but son is already an adult), Which this basically is, just using adoption instead, which makes it even worse narratively, cause adopting an adult whose mother passed away... what a great son, dancing on his moms grave as he replaces her. He should get no inheritance XD

It's like calling white chocolate, real chocolate. When there is zero trace of cocoa. Calling mock-meat real meat. etc.
Did you even read the summary? His new mother did look after him when he was just a kid. So yeah there is some motherly sentiments here. And well not everybody thinks its a joke like you :) I don't even get what you are trying to say by saying this "dancing on his moms grave as he replaces her.":LOL: The story barely started and your comments make no sense :ROFLMAO:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Did you even read the summary? His new mother did look after him when he was just a kid. So yeah there is some motherly sentiments here. And well not everybody thinks its a joke like you :) I don't even get what you are trying to say by saying this "dancing on his moms grave as he replaces her.":LOL: The story barely started and your comments make no sense :ROFLMAO:
" step into the shoes of an 18-year-old boy who recently lost his mother due to cancer. "

Also MC: Immediately gets adopted, replacing her.