VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Perdican

May 11, 2017
Hey, first time posting here (not english native, obviously).
Nice work.
I have one problem about the "chose your path" you've made in the beginning.
For me it is a spoiler to show dominant/pregnant versions of the three girls at the start. As a player, these images are the endgame reward, I don't want to watch them to illustrate the "chose your content" questions.
I would prefer one general question about dominance and one about pregnancy. (I don't see why someone would hate to have dominance content about the mom, but would love them about the aunt. This can be a choice to make during the play, with eventually a light reminder).

Thank for your work anyway ;)

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
can I ask for the change log or a walkthorugh?
Or if somebody can actually tell me where this update ends since I'm not sure if I'm making a mistake on the game.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
can I ask for the change log or a walkthorugh?
Or if somebody can actually tell me where this update ends since I'm not sure if I'm making a mistake on the game.
The game end in the bedroom with your mother. I quite sure that there is a warning like "end of the version"

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So does disabling domination create a completely seperate chain of events with alternate scenes as the phrasing of the text implies or does it open up the option of domination while still allowing the love path? I was kind of confused on that since if the first was true it would be a nightmare to animate seperate scenario when 3 seperate characters have this option to choose either or. Also, does this game truely only go to night one or is it just because I chose dom on and preggers on for all 3 and that's how far that path goes?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
We're going to have to wait and see on which way that game goes, because I haven't seen option, if I don't choose to play with all the options, I will simply not play anything, because all the best scenes are taken, and I'll just read the text without see a unique scene that is worth it. I need agree is really confusing. :confused:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So does disabling domination create a completely seperate chain of events with alternate scenes as the phrasing of the text implies or does it open up the option of domination while still allowing the love path? I was kind of confused on that since if the first was true it would be a nightmare to animate seperate scenario when 3 seperate characters have this option to choose either or. Also, does this game truely only go to night one or is it just because I chose dom on and preggers on for all 3 and that's how far that path goes?
I dunno at this point. I'm confused and I'm seriously considering to suspend my patreon for the moment.
I mean the changes are not minor IMHO (an alien robot?!?!), so probably I will wait the new version to see if I like it.

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Seeing the previews, are all the characters having those weird full lips? It seems really distracting.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know whether this was already discussed or mentioned... But I was just scrolling through the patreon page and saw this -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either this dude is a troll, in which case, he is brilliant. And if this is genuine, then he just screwed up the game for everybody else who doesn't share his taste. Regardless, this is an awful idea for a patron reward. XD

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I don't know whether this was already discussed or mentioned... But I was just scrolling through the patreon page and saw this -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either this dude is a troll, in which case, he is brilliant. And if this is genuine, then he just screwed up the game for everybody else who doesn't share his taste. Regardless, this is an awful idea for a patron reward. XD
It hasn't been discussed and it's the first I'm seeing of it.

However, I support the design & the guy who designed it, if that's what he want's it's what he get's.

However, if it is a troll it'll be removed & the tier will also be removed.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
It hasn't been discussed and it's the first I'm seeing of it.

However, I support the design & the guy who designed it, if that's what he want's it's what he get's.

However, if it is a troll it'll be removed & the tier will also be removed.
So... You weren't the one who put this on your patreon page? That can only mean that your group "PingPanda" consists of more than a single person. Anyhow, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that this is quite a lot of influence over a project for just one patron.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So... You weren't the one who put this on your patreon page? That can only mean that your group "PingPanda" consists of more than a single person. Anyhow, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that this is quite a lot of influence over a project for just one patron.
Oh, you're asking if I did it? I thought you meant the design of the character was a troll :p

And I don't think it's to much influence, he get's to design a character and choose a scene for said character per version, however, if the scene isn't in tone with the rest of the game I'll make adjustments and such till we're both happy with it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes