VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] [Pingpanda]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 1050319

The Boss - Synopsis
29.png
( This post was written by Chris, The Boss developer )
Hey guys, glad to hear the positive response to the "young lady"...I'm glad you all liked her. I've redone a little image above with a little more freckles and fixed the eye issue, I think it looked lazy due to the angle but I wanted to give her another go at it anyway.
Luke messaged me this morning about writing a synopsis about the game as Look-see suggested. I wasn't really going to write one until I had a good chunk of the game made but as I need to draw some attention to it then maybe writing one now would be a good idea.
Below you can find a synopsis for the game, key features and fetishes that will be in the game.
One this I will say is the main character will have a fixed name ( just like Just Epidemic ) as I will be hiring some vocal artists to work on the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Synopsis:
Take on the life of [name to be decided], an 18 year old who recently got kicked out of his house by his mob boss of a father. Now follow his life as he starts his life of crime filled with theft, sex and murder.
Work your way through the ranks by committing crimes, stealing cars and killing your enemies to become the one true boss of the city.
The city is divided into 7 sections, each one run by a different mob boss. Your goal is to work your way through the city's, taking down each don and taking over each section until you finally come to the 7th section which is run by...yup, you guessed it, your Father!
Do you have what it takes to take-over the city and ruin your Father?...only time will tell...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not really the best when it comes to writing about that kind of thing but I think it sums the game up pretty well.
I was going to write a list of fetishes but I don't really know how to word them without breaking any of patreon's new guide lines so I'll just say it'll have pretty much all the same fetishes as Luke's games. Although, I'm not to sure if it'll have a love and domination route. It'll probably just have one but I'm not sure yet, I may make it a duo possibility.
In terms of game features I think it'll have a lot that you've probably not seen before in a game like this and some of those features include:
  • 1 - Crimes - Committing crimes will allow you to gain money, rank and respect.
  • 2 - Grand Theft Auto - Stealing car's will be a vital part of the game, you can use them for many different things from selling them to using them in organised crimes.
  • 3 - Pickpocket - Picking someone pocket is another way of gaining money, rank and respect and is also a good way of finding extra items such as mobile phones, jewellery and a person's personal information such as there address that'll allow you to rob there house for a bigger payout.
  • 4 - Henchmen - Being a mob boss isn't easy and you'll for sure be a target so make sure to hire some henchmen that'll help protect you if another boss decides to come after you. You will also need to use them to complete organised crimes.
  • 5 - Contracts - This will be one of the best ways for making money and ranking up. You'll need to buy a weapon, bullets and take out the target required to earn not only money and rank but other assorted items.
  • 6 - Territories - This is possibly one of the most important parts of the game. It isn't cheap to take over a territory, some costing as little as $100,000 and other's as high as $5million. Take over all 7 territories for a shot at taking down your father.
  • 7 - Whores & Brothel's - You didn't really think you'd be a big time mobster without owning a few whores right?...come on dude. There will be a feature separate to this called "Business" and within this you'll be able to buy a brothel that'll allow you to buy/own whores. Not only can you buy whores, you'll also be able to...shall we say, sample there talents :p The cheapest whore will be some ugly lil bitch but they will gradually get hotter the more dosh you fork out.
There will also be many many other features but I don't want to go into to deep a detail to ruin it for you guys.
Among the features listed above there will also be Animation & character audio files.
Also, not only will it have these features, it'll also have a very detailed story involving your young and old lady xD
So I hope you guys like what you read and I can't wait to chat again soon =]

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017

The Boss - Synopsis
View attachment 221615
( This post was written by Chris, The Boss developer )
Hey guys, glad to hear the positive response to the "young lady"...I'm glad you all liked her. I've redone a little image above with a little more freckles and fixed the eye issue, I think it looked lazy due to the angle but I wanted to give her another go at it anyway.
Luke messaged me this morning about writing a synopsis about the game as Look-see suggested. I wasn't really going to write one until I had a good chunk of the game made but as I need to draw some attention to it then maybe writing one now would be a good idea.
Below you can find a synopsis for the game, key features and fetishes that will be in the game.
One this I will say is the main character will have a fixed name ( just like Just Epidemic ) as I will be hiring some vocal artists to work on the game.
Synopsis:
Take on the life of [name to be decided], an 18 year old who recently got kicked out of his house by his mob boss of a father. Now follow his life as he starts his life of crime filled with theft, sex and murder.
Work your way through the ranks by committing crimes, stealing cars and killing your enemies to become the one true boss of the city.
The city is divided into 7 sections, each one run by a different mob boss. Your goal is to work your way through the city's, taking down each don and taking over each section until you finally come to the 7th section which is run by...yup, you guessed it, your Father!
Do you have what it takes to take-over the city and ruin your Father?...only time will tell...
I'm not really the best when it comes to writing about that kind of thing but I think it sums the game up pretty well.
I was going to write a list of fetishes but I don't really know how to word them without breaking any of patreon's new guide lines so I'll just say it'll have pretty much all the same fetishes as Luke's games. Although, I'm not to sure if it'll have a love and domination route. It'll probably just have one but I'm not sure yet, I may make it a duo possibility.
In terms of game features I think it'll have a lot that you've probably not seen before in a game like this and some of those features include:
  • 1 - Crimes - Committing crimes will allow you to gain money, rank and respect.
  • 2 - Grand Theft Auto - Stealing car's will be a vital part of the game, you can use them for many different things from selling them to using them in organised crimes.
  • 3 - Pickpocket - Picking someone pocket is another way of gaining money, rank and respect and is also a good way of finding extra items such as mobile phones, jewellery and a person's personal information such as there address that'll allow you to rob there house for a bigger payout.
  • 4 - Henchmen - Being a mob boss isn't easy and you'll for sure be a target so make sure to hire some henchmen that'll help protect you if another boss decides to come after you. You will also need to use them to complete organised crimes.
  • 5 - Contracts - This will be one of the best ways for making money and ranking up. You'll need to buy a weapon, bullets and take out the target required to earn not only money and rank but other assorted items.
  • 6 - Territories - This is possibly one of the most important parts of the game. It isn't cheap to take over a territory, some costing as little as $100,000 and other's as high as $5million. Take over all 7 territories for a shot at taking down your father.
  • 7 - Whores & Brothel's - You didn't really think you'd be a big time mobster without owning a few whores right?...come on dude. There will be a feature separate to this called "Business" and within this you'll be able to buy a brothel that'll allow you to buy/own whores. Not only can you buy whores, you'll also be able to...shall we say, sample there talents :p The cheapest whore will be some ugly lil bitch but they will gradually get hotter the more dosh you fork out.
There will also be many many other features but I don't want to go into to deep a detail to ruin it for you guys.
Among the features listed above there will also be Animation & character audio files.
Also, not only will it have these features, it'll also have a very detailed story involving your young and old lady xD
So I hope you guys like what you read and I can't wait to chat again soon =]

I hope they are not just rumors as usual...

Reactions: luisar018

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018

I want to quickly let you all know about what'll be happening with me and the games going into 2019.
First off, production is going to be ramp up, I plan on getting 2 "micro" machines ( mini PC's ) and running Shadow on each of them, doing this will allow me to render x3 as fast as I can right now.
I also plan on hiring a writer, someone to better explain the story I'm trying to tell.
The issue with all this is though, the page hasn't grown as I would have liked and all of this is due to me and the restarts, I know this and it's why I now have a strict no restart policy :p
However, due to the page not growing as I would have hoped, I need to also look elsewhere for an income as I have family and pets that rely on me financially.
Which is why in the start of 2019 I'll be looking for a part time job to do along side the game.
This shouldn't effect the production of the game once I get the 2 micro machines though.
Just wanted to update ya'll on the plans =]
Unless your main box is shy on memory you'd be better off buying a graphic's hub preferably a PCIe exspansion and 2 more GPUs instead of the PCs.

Android player

Oct 9, 2018
Im hoping someone can tell me how to punch in FMR store, when standing up for neighbor? I chose to fight, it plays the music but i cant attack?? Plz help, i know i must be missing something..? Thank u in advance for ur time.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Im hoping someone can tell me how to punch in FMR store, when standing up for neighbor? I chose to fight, it plays the music but i cant attack?? Plz help, i know i must be missing something..? Thank u in advance for ur time.
Use the cursor (hoover at guys face) !!!!! BTW, are you sure, you mean THIS game (Family Matters Remastered) ????? I think, you mean Family Matters by Perv2K16 !!!!!!

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Really PingPanda?

The story is not even completed. Got only a micro one episode, and you come out with a 'Remastered'? Maybe follow such old classics like 'Star Wars' on how to do a proper remaster?

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Really PingPanda?

The story is not even completed. Got only a micro one episode, and you come out with a 'Remastered'? Maybe follow such old classics like 'Star Wars' on how to do a proper remaster?
It's not "Remastered" in relation to the story. If you look at the graphics in FMR compared to the original FM that is what has been remastered.

I wanted to call it something else but couldn't think of anything good and didn't want to simply keep it as Family Matters.

To be totally honest I want to call it some totally new but didn't want it to feel like a 3rd game.

I appreciate your input though.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I think that a game should only be released when it reaches a certain level of durability, it makes no sense to let it out too early and re-present it more than once just by improving the graphics ... think about finishing the game first, then you can improve the graphics

matt2211

Jan 30, 2018

As much as I don't want to, I think it's physically impossible for me to get a release for tomorrow.
I originally wanted a 25th release and when that started to look like it wasn't going to happened I shot for a 28th release but now I'm not feeling that either.
I'm basically 90% done with the script but I still have around 2-300 renders to setup and then of course render them which I thinking to render alone will take a minimum of a week.
I hope to have a release for the start of March but I can't say 100% for sure.
I could release it on the 28th without the final scene's but I don't see the point, I want each release to span 1 in-game day and where I'm currently at doesn't cover the night time which will have a somewhat major sex related scene sooo...ya.
Best I can say is hold out till the start of March and you won't be disappointed, this release has more nudity and sex scenes than any other.
from ping panda's pateron page

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Ping Panda I'm very disappointed ... take too many months to formulate 1 megabyte of play and then find only excuses (n)

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes