• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] [Pingpanda]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

zocx

May 2, 2017
WTF now serious this game was already remake like 3 times ... and i have the feeling this is not last remake ... and still no fun content ... im really don't understand what the devs is trying to do ... but this is already funny and feel bad for the supporters already.

Reactions: swammy and Hadgar

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I really liked the mom on the original game...not that this one is bad, but the first one was better.

Reactions: KiGa

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm not 100% sure how this showed up on my update list, I wasn't following it. But I DL'd, found it WASN'T Deviant Desires (the promised game on his Patsy page; was it renamed?), and found that I had no idea who was talking with whom during gameplay; too many repeated names and I hadn't seen the game before.

All due respect, needs work...
He is doing both games.

WTF now serious this game was already remake like 3 times ... and i have the feeling this is not last remake ... and still no fun content ... im really don't understand what the devs is trying to do ... but this is already funny and feel bad for the supporters already.
I know, it's frustrating. Basically he wanted to turn Family Matters into more of a sandbox game, restarted it as Deviant Desires, then he wasn't satisfied with how that developed and restarted it in a new version, while working on DD remastered, he felt that DD and Family Matters where different enough to warrant two games.

So that's what he is doing now. Both the new version of Deviant Discoveries and of Family Matters.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Family Matters Remastered [v0.2] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC(117 MB): - - -
MAC(100 MB): - - -

When I try to play the game, the intro page vanishes and the game freezes on a white screen.
Is that perhaps an issue with your compressed version.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Amanda call her mother "Son". and please, remove italic from names.
"Time has elapsed" meeeh...
good thing is 2 animations in the beginning. not so good part is that "roommate" kiss you for 10bucks, for 100 will she suck me?
Nah she aint that cheap it was $20 bucks hehe

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
When I try to play the game, the intro page vanishes and the game freezes on a white screen.
Is that perhaps an issue with your compressed version.
Found this issue with both PC and Mac versions of the compressed version, and - after reading and realizing what we have here, will probably wait and see if this does actually go anywhere...

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
In case no one mentioned it, this game cant decide which identifier goes with whom. MC has been roomate, land lady and land ladys sister. Land Lady has been MC and land ladys sister and room mate has been MC. so far.

Jul 30, 2018
i guess im done with this game this is the 3rd or 4th time all progress has been reset and the game redone i dont think we will ever get real progress from this game/dev

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
I still like what the dev is trying to do, where you have the opportunity to romance these women and take care of them!! IF you do not like it, move on. I will give him credit for not giving up on his dream of making a good game! If we do nothing but criticize every attempt, without constructively and kindly doing so, fewer and fewer devs will ever become the masterful game developers that you are so hoping to find!!
Thanks always for your efforts to make a fun game @PingPanda

Reactions: Agrik and Tommy85
Jul 30, 2018
I still like what the dev is trying to do, where you have the opportunity to romance these women and take care of them!! IF you do not like it, move on. I will give him credit for not giving up on his dream of making a good game! If we do nothing but criticize every attempt, without constructively and kindly doing so, fewer and fewer devs will ever become the masterful game developers that you are so hoping to find!!
Thanks always for your efforts to make a fun game @PingPanda
not trying to criticize its just this game has been redone about 4 times and never gets past v0.2 i can understand 1-2 restarts but 4 is ridiculous i have 4 zip packs with saves from this game and everytime i start liking it my saves go invalid and the game gets restarted he had a good game but alot of people would rather see progress instead of 4 restarts and no progress sorry to say im one of those people

Reactions: swammy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
holy deja vu...
also..why does he have a huge wall poster of him and the not-mom and not-sister in a threesome on his wall?..can the not-sister not see it as they chat?..LOL

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes