VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Family Matters [Ep. 1-10] [Perv2k16]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Themex

This game has good graphics.
    The story isn't that bad and I liked it.
    but I didn't like the relationships in the game like " landlady " or housemate.
    If there would be a mod to fix them then it would be great !
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sims4Adults

First two versions have been to "thin" for being fun, but now it's getting better with version 3.
    The artwork is absolutely stunning, one of the best I've seen so far. All the female models are so damn beautiful, very well done here, that's a 5 star!
    The mini games in the gym and the grocery store are absolutely annoying and not necessary – the dev should invest the effort in pushing the story forward and in creating some surprising twists.
    Regarding twists: The poor thing is currently that there are not much decisions to make and the few one's do not have very much impact on the story. The dev should change that immediately to keep the thrill up.
    Conclusion: Stunning imagery, poor content around an interesting story. Promising! If this goes on like in version 3 it'll be a 4 star for me!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

This game is one of the good ones. It hasn't reached my top list, however it is currently not very large in content so that may change.

The art style of the characters is superb. The women are mouthwatering and the outfits they have make them more so.

The story is decent so far. My issue with it is actually a technical one as I sometimes got bored and wanted to click through faster, but it has a delay to it that made what should have been one or two clicks a three to five click process. Hand got tired and I got frustrated.
    I got bored because there are certain parts that are excessively wordy and not very important plot points. I tend to skip those and go back if I see I needed to know something.

I await more releases to see how this goes. I am confident the art will be good, but I will have to wait to see how titillating the scenes are.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

SmokinDragon

Pros: Great renders, extremely pretty girls

Con: Story is underwhelming, I really hate mini-games in VN-style games, it just feel like padding to extend the time taken to play through an update and seems underhanded.

Verdict: I'll continue to follow and play the game for the renders, and hope the rest improves.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

I like this game and the call girl is SUPER hot. I like the premise and feel of it. The renders are really good and use of DOF, lighting and angles ...
    As I have not played it in a while I can't recall anything I found wrong or out of place. Maybe just the fact that the MC is or so it appears heartless towards most human beings especial the call girl, Vicky.
    Only small gripe may be that he has a lot of text with one image. Maybe add some mouth open or eyes sideways to liven it up.
    We'll i'm a fan. We'll done dev.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

oluap

i give this game 5 stars becouse it have a realy good storry. i think that the storry becomes realy great! the conten is almost 0 but the renders are verry nice! so i gonna Play this game in the Future more and for all who have problems with the "Mini games" just klick the arrow keys botom or top and u have 0 Problem with it!. its a great game and i think the Storry is Verry promising.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

spainhorse

This game has one of the best renders I have ever seen. 10 out of 10 for its art apartment. The story is nice and they tried to keep it semi-realistic. No character is over the top or weird, everything is just right. However, its mini-games are both unnecessary and frustrating. The developer really needs to change this. Overall, this game has some nice qualities (renders), and I felt immersed.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Draakaap23

Episode 1 reviewed:
    The dev needs to learn to stop having to click 3 times for every line of text on the screen! It is infuriating! Then there is the poor translation, the frustrating 'mini-games' where you have to click things like in a hidden object game, but you have to do it in a specific order or it doesn't count, which is stupid. The only good thing about this VN is the renders which are of good quality and at least pretty models where used. So far the story seems...meh