3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

beren

Apr 28, 2018
So many annoying clicks.
gym, grocery etc, especially dialogues.(a word+click+a word+click+a line+click+a line+click = please just make 1 click)

girls' looks are good though.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Family Matters 3:
View attachment 119653

I have very little faith in this dev. For starters, he sidelined Lovely Guests game to make a cheap Dating my Daughter clone that was pretty bad. The daughter in the game looked like an unwashed crackhead and was all sprung on daddy dick with 0 explanation or buildup. Maybe he finishes what he starts this time around, who knows?
they went back to lovely guests full time but patreon said no. so this is their new game because patreon likes to cockblock f95zone.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So when is the Dev gonna put this stupid game in the grave also.
Don't understand people want to pay him still.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I would remove this gym clicking around thing immediately. I've never seen anything more annoying than that. Also the text often feels a bit weird with the "..." at the end of any sentence. Other than that it's an ok start. Models look good. Will keep an eye on that

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'm stuck in the gym :p what to do??

and yes those minigames are stupid, even more so when it's not showed what to do... the models look great tho :3

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Interesting, and enjoyable start. Really hot models. The gym event was annoying, and it really needs an incest patch or a way to change housemate to sister/Brother and Landlady to mother. Also the changing of the housemate's name didn't work. But overall an enjoyable start.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Interesting, and enjoyable start. Really hot models. The gym event was annoying, and it really needs an incest patch or a way to change housemate to sister/Brother and Landlady to mother. Also the changing of the housemate's name didn't work. But overall an enjoyable start.
At the Start, naming (Housemate) Sister and (Landlord) Mom will open the Family Path. Sister will call the MC brother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
For those who are confused in the gym, just press the right arrow of your keyboard and it will show you the things which should be clicked
So even with the help of the arrows i'm stuck in the gym after the first leg training :-(
Ok - after the tenth try or more the weights on the left side showed up. And it was the down arrow, that helped.

Reactions: kira123
3.50 star(s) 66 Votes