3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
He meant to say, money and laziness matters :(
Or frequent writer's block matters.

Or lack of motivation (such as because of depression) matters.

You can assign anything you want as the "reason" this hasn't been updated again for awhile. Nobody other than Perv2k16 really knows, so a statement like what you made is only an assumption.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Aaaand abandoned oh did I want to know what the Bitch will say when The mc Get To her
Now it's Dead Mc & Dead Story :(:cry:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just remembered this game, and came to check what's up with the update. It's a real shame for this one :/
Well, if you check this post here, it might still come back.

Also, this, post here from earlier last year. There is still some hope Episode 11 will still come to fruition

Hey everyone, I know I've been silent for a while (due to knows reasons)
Also had to pull my shit together and relocate for a bit safer place
Now I'm back, relatively safe and ready to continue working on the novel
The only bummer that might slow the process(apart my lazy ass) is scheduled/emergency power cut offs
Nevertheless I'm planning to deliver next Episode till the end of this year, will see how goes anyway

Thank you for the support !

Reactions: shadow5

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
can someone pls send me the incest patch? The link on the first page doesn't work proberly.
What doesn't work, you mean there not being a patch...

when you start a new game, rename Julia into Sister and Roxanne into Mom/Mother. This will activate the Family Path.

They had to because of Patreon's rules. Without removing it, they risk getting their Patreon shut down. However, in the beginning, you have the option to rename Julie's relationship to "sis" or "sister" (instead of "housemate") and then Roxanne's relationship to "mom" or "mother". If you do that, incest mode is enabled, and things show the intended incest dialogue, etc.

If you think it's only the first part of the game that needs help, you haven't been paying attention later on. Even as late as Chapter 10 there is a fair amount of dialogue where the English is pretty obviously done by a translation utility and/or non-native speaker.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
What doesn't work, you mean there not being a patch...

when you start a new game, rename Julia into Sister and Roxanne into Mom/Mother. This will activate the Family Path.
Oh, I thought I would have to download a patch file because there is a link in the Extras section.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
3.50 star(s) 66 Votes