VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Game isn't bad so far... but I must say it is glaringly obvious that the creator has never eaten pussy before (or he's just not good at it). One does not simply dive-in and go straight for the girls clit. That's just begging to prevent a gal from having an orgasm.
Lmao good point but it’s a game most of these games you wouldn’t see happen in irl like for instance a father dating his daughter and friends or a neighbor dating a mother and secretly dating the daughter sure it “could” happen but tbh it’s just a game a work of fiction not to be taken seriously

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Lmao good point but it’s a game most of these games you wouldn’t see happen in irl like for instance a father dating his daughter and friends or a neighbor dating a mother and secretly dating the daughter sure it “could” happen but tbh it’s just a game a work of fiction not to be taken seriously
Yeah lol. Actually, now that I think about it: due to simplifying the animations, pretty much all of the MC's in these games just go straight to the clit. The only reason it stood out to me in this game is the narration specifically said "He dove straight in and started licking her clit" or something and I just shook my head like "bro that's the last thing you need to do she's gonna think you're a virgin"

Reactions: blahblah25

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Family Man v3.0
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Dec 28, 2017
Took me awhile to figure out why the youngest daughter gives shrek a run for his money. She is intended to be a bonekiller, a pacifier... works every time for me.

Reactions: Rythan25

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have played the game and i liked it the mom was kinda hot same with older daughter the younger daughter well i just kinda wanna corrupt her same with alice. Like when you force alice to do the blowjob mayby after long enough she starts to enjoy it and yes i know that kinda makes me a homewrecker since she is married but its a game so i really don't care. Ok wow just did the blackmail blowjob scene and umm it kinda makes me feel like an asshole im usually all for blackmail and corruption but still. All things considered im looking forward to seeing just how far you can push alice and if you can get her addicted to your dick now i really feel like a bad person oh well im going to hell for playing all these incest games anyways might as well go for it

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Anyone have issues with this game? After i hit start, black screen. Didnt had issues on 0.1 or 0.2 or in any other games.

edit : hmm nevermind, it seems the RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod has issues with this game when naming a char

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Anybody knows if Scarlett is gonna be a part of the update? I missed that friendly barmaid xD

Reactions: GhostPhil
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes