VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well looks like 3.0 is up on his patreon page now we just wait for that hero to come along

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
say what you want about the younger daughter but that ass is perfect for me :evilsmile: screenshot0001.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MC: Is there really a beautiful woman sitting all alone.

ME: What beautiful woman? All I see is someone that looks like they are male as that face just looks too manish to me.

Glad the daughters look hot and hopefully you can ignore the mother and just go after them instead. But since she looks like a male I named them Rupaul. Man her face could break a mirror and right now I'm just trying to spam past her stuff and trying not to look at her so I can sleep tonight without any nightmares.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
MC: Is there really a beautiful woman sitting all alone.

ME: What beautiful woman? All I see is someone that looks like they are male as that face just looks too manish to me.

Glad the daughters look hot and hopefully you can ignore the mother and just go after them instead. But since she looks like a male I named them Rupaul. Man her face could break a mirror and right now I'm just trying to spam past her stuff and trying not to look at her so I can sleep tonight without any nightmares.
Well considering this is his first game I think he's doing pretty good so far and did you skip almost the entire game then cause it's mostly about her lmao

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@blahblah25

Pretty much I just spam clicked whenever she was around unless the daughters were there then I just clicked past her stuff to see what the girls had to say.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@blahblah25

Pretty much I just spam clicked whenever she was around unless the daughters were there then I just clicked past her stuff to see what the girls had to say.
Nothing useful really and you do know you can just press tab if you turned on skip unseen text option in the settings right? This game is pretty much New whatever you want to call her she has some amazing tits :evilsmile:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i wanted to say something fun.. then i thought it maybe not a good joke, soo i put a warning here. my english is shit and i m gonna make a joke, soo you warned, no bitchin :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

end of the joke.... now you can laugh, or cry, or throw me some tomatoes....i need some for a salad :kisskiss:

Reactions: fbass

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Good Grief.

I don’t think I’ve ever read so many people whining about the appearance of a young girl.

I’m sure there are other characters to salivate over or other games. I wish to state to the developer, please don’t be intimidated by the dubious comments about the character’s color and make her as you intended. These responses are all rather sad and pathetic.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Good Grief.

I don’t think I’ve ever read so many people whining about the appearance of a young girl.

I’m sure there are other characters to salivate over or other games. I wish to say to the developer please don’t be intimidated by the dubious comments about the characters color and make her as you intended. These responses are all rather sad and pathetic.
Most are talking about the way she looks not the color of her skin.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think they all look fine. You dont always have to have the same standard beauty models. I hope we can at least have fun with the older daughter ... but hey - the mother has her own good features :p

The update was (as they are always are ^^) to short :)

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes