2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Does any recent wlk exit ? Last I found are in page 36 and are for version 1.1 I think. Therre must have been quite a lot of new content in the game, but it's quite hard to find it as it's hard to trigger event by chance with the number of hours/days and different places having a role.
Also seems weird how Angelica path ended considering there's still trigger listed that arent activated for her. So I'm guessing there's much more content than the wlk is showing but not sure how to trigger it.
The most recent walkthroughs are found in Part 1 of my mod - (walkthroughs folder). They are far from up-to-date though. Players have contributed to them in the past, however no one has been interested in updating them for quite some time (at least six months). Everyone wants to play and few are willing to contribute. :cry:

The main problem with the Nanny walkthrough is that the original developer inserted a ton of new events into the middle of her path. This throws off Angelica's walkthrough quite a bit and confuses a lot of players.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Ok maybe the second save is misleading? I want to know how I can trigger the next message event after the first (first save)? I can see the files in the directory.... but I have clue how or when they can be triggered.

Any hint would be helpful.
What you are asking me to do is provide a full walkthrough for Foxy. The two events you mention are towards the end of Foxy's path (which your save game isn't even close to). I encourage the fan base to update the walkthroughs. I released an excellent mod for the game, fixed a ton of issues, removed a ton of failure paths, and added a ton of new events to the game as well as two entirely new paths to follow.

Mar 21, 2018
I wonder if it would be possible to get a detailed updated walkthrough for this game.
The game is so large now that it would require quite an effort to update the walkthroughs for the game. This is probably why no one has volunteered.

I'm very disappointed with the author of this game! He continues to add more and more confusing content with no hints or help system in place to help players when they get stuck (happens a LOT in this game)! I'm not surprised that he has very few Patreon followers paying him money.

The author added a lot of new content for Anglica (Nanny) in version 1.9 and 1.9.5. This is very confusing content and has been causing a lot of players to get stuck.

The author should have updated the hint system and make it detailed and through everytime he released new content. At this point, it would require months to accomplish so I doubt it will ever happen.

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
I am so stuck. Nothing I do seems to be advancing any of the events.

Foxy just masturbates all over the house, and occasionally has sex with her boyfriend. I think she might be at the end of her route?

As for Gina, she and Gina jump me about three times a day, but other than that nothing seems to be going anywhere. I think it has to do with the 'wake her up' scene, but I've tried every option in that scene multiple times and nothing seems to come of it.

Laura gave me me permission to sleep with her girlfriends again, but after two scenes with Kelly and one with no text at all and a redhead, nothing else has happened.

I REALLY want the ending with the three of them together, but I have no idea how to make progress toward that goal.

Unrelated: Angelica agreed to go to the beach, but when I ask her to go somewhere, she just refuses. When I try to 'follow' my character says he needs to find out more about her.

I try to give everything a try before looking for help, and I've managed to find most of the endings using the available walkthroughs and fumbling around a lot, but the one I want most still eludes me.

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
Certain people don't like this game, but for some (like me) who have no problem with a little grinding, and are capable of thinking for themselves, and solving problems without someone taking their hand and showing them each and every step (walkthrough) this game is extremely enjoyable.
I would put this game in my top ten of games available on f95.

BTW, for anyone interested, 1.95 is "out there" to be had. New babysitter content vs. 1.90

Unrealsiege

Nov 15, 2017
Wouldnt call this a bad game there are just to few hints and the hints are way too vague so unless you look at the code you have no real chance of getting different endings.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes