2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Could anyone explain how I activate the "Continue the massage 2" and "23. Stimulating massage 1" events with Foxy. For it simply stopped, but I could proceed with another event chain... Similarly I never managed to activate the "Laura with Foxy" event chain...I may broke it on the way.

The walkthroughts from the viper mod help, but looks like alot is missing unfortunately.
If you attach your save game I'd be happy to take a look.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Torrent:
Family Life [v.1.9.5 + Mod + Walkthrough] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [QSP]
Order of install if I have 1.9 is (correct me if wrong) :

- Extract patch 1.9.5, replace any files that need replacement
- Extract Mod part 1

Now do I need to reinstall all mod up to part 7 or just installing part 1 is enough ?

Would be good to know if anyone figured it out.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Order of install if I have 1.9 is (correct me if wrong) :

- Extract patch 1.9.5, replace any files that need replacement
- Extract Mod part 1

Now do I need to reinstall all mod up to part 7 or just installing part 1 is enough ?

Would be good to know if anyone figured it out.
Just Part 1 if you had a recent version of my mod installed. Parts 2 - 7 have not changed for several months.

Mar 21, 2018
люди у кого есть полное прохождение?
For future reference, this is an English language site and English is the required language when posting as per the rules.

To answer your question, none of the walkthroughs are up-to-date and complete that I am aware of. They can be found in the 'Walkthroughs' folder in the spectre1viper mod.

Rabbit90

Mar 15, 2018
If you attach your save game I'd be happy to take a look.
Saved before the last session of the first message event is finished. When I go to Foxy at 8pm. I proceeded with the event in the dining room. Foxy flashing her tits and kissing. I thought to make her more slutty and I could proceed with the message event, but instead after some time passt I got the event with the book and fondling her...

I attached second save from further in, where I can teach her the profession.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Saved before the last session of the first message event is finished. When I go to Foxy at 8pm. I proceeded with the event in the dining room. Foxy flashing her tits and kissing. I thought to make her more slutty and I could proceed with the message event, but instead after some time passt I got the event with the book and fondling her...

I attached second save from further in, where I can teach her the profession.
I'm not sure what help you are asking for. The Foxy walkthrough doesn't match the events you are quoting. With the earlier save, you are done with her massage event. With the later save, you need to talk with Foxy at hour 8 in her room, then at hour 19. I need more information if you need further assistance.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Keep forgetting to ask, and this seems the best place for it, does anyone know what this thing is? Is Perestrelo really remaking the game in Renpy?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Keep forgetting to ask, and this seems the best place for it, does anyone know what this thing is? Is Perestrelo really remaking the game in Renpy?
Yes, it is Family Life 2 which can be found here -

It has worse reviews than the first game. Apparently, the developer didn't learn anything from his first game.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Yes, it is Family Life 2 which can be found here -

It has worse reviews than the first game. Apparently, the developer didn't learn anything from his first game.
This link isn't Pedro 2 . It's actually All Foxy content as visiual novel . For the people can't complete the game
Links from their blog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Meso

Rabbit90

Mar 15, 2018
I'm not sure what help you are asking for. The Foxy walkthrough doesn't match the events you are quoting. With the earlier save, you are done with her massage event. With the later save, you need to talk with Foxy at hour 8 in her room, then at hour 19. I need more information if you need further assistance.
Ok maybe the second save is misleading? I want to know how I can trigger the next message event after the first (first save)? I can see the files in the directory.... but I have clue how or when they can be triggered.

Any hint would be helpful.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Ok maybe the second save is misleading? I want to know how I can trigger the next message event after the first (first save)? I can see the files in the directory.... but I have clue how or when they can be triggered.

Any hint would be helpful.
OK, I understand your first post now. You were referring to folder names, not the walkthrough. I don't recommend doing this. You are a long ways away from seeing those events.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Does any recent wlk exit ? Last I found are in page 36 and are for version 1.1 I think. Therre must have been quite a lot of new content in the game, but it's quite hard to find it as it's hard to trigger event by chance with the number of hours/days and different places having a role.
Also seems weird how Angelica path ended considering there's still trigger listed that arent activated for her. So I'm guessing there's much more content than the wlk is showing but not sure how to trigger it.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes