Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes
D

Deleted member 22113

caprice quest still not working after second dress. Tried with new save. Loading orig .qsp allowed it to progress but saving after next step and reloading with mod it would stop working again.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
caprice quest still not working after second dress. Tried with new save. Loading orig .qsp allowed it to progress but saving after next step and reloading with mod it would stop working again.
I'm looking into this. Thank you for the report! I should have a fix out later today. :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Have the same issues with your added scenes, only text no videos. Direct X is installed already. They DO play using QSP Video 0.32 though. So it is probably the QSP versions fault in @Kara Zor-El 's case too.
Do you have Windows 'Movie Maker' installed? If not, install it. I'm wondering if the 5.7.0 version of QSP Player doesn't have all the built-in codec support. Then retry the 5.7.0 version of QSP Player. Also when you install the mod you have to overwrite all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 7

• Translation and text improvements for various paths
  • Fixed several bugs in Caprice’s path/quest preventing progression with Caprice
  • Fixed the dress gift display code so that it properly displays the dress graphic when presenting the dress as a gift
  • Fixed an event for Foxy that was triggering in every area of the map instead of just the kitchen
  • The Anal Event with Laura now has two possible paths instead of one. The event is broken up into five pieces and four of those pieces are now randomly assigned. Added 4 new HD videos for this event. The scenes are extended (not short like the animated GIFs are). I still need to polish this further but the core framework is in place and the feature is working. The minimum desktop resolution supported is 1600x900. The recommended resolution is 1920x1080. New content. Players having difficulty playing movie files (MP4) in the QSP Player should use version 0.3.2 instead of 5.7.0 -
Download updated in the OP (opening post).

If you don't see any videos play when doing the Laura footjob event then you will need to download and use version 0.3.2 of the QSP Player. Some players have difficulty getting videos to play in version 5.7.0 (latest version) of the QSP Player. This is a known issue with the current version of QSP Player. I only have two computers and the videos work fine on both of them so I don't have anything to test a fix with.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Version 6
  • Added three new scenes with Johnny. These add to his reputation and go along with the story. Wandering around the Adam’s house now actually has a purpose (aside from getting a drink of juice, lol) and has a chance to spawn the scene/event. There is also a chance of spawning the scene/event if you do something with either Michelle or Nikki, earlier in the day, and then be at the Adam’s house at hour 19 (same day). New content.

I'm really pleased with how this release came together. I changed quite a bit of code in the process so please test the heck out of it.
Maybe lil walkthrough for your new Johnny scenes can be helpful. :) Confused how to trigger his scenes. Trigger only from Adam's house drink with Johnny?

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
wandering around Adam's house triggers johnny scenes.
Awesome that you found them! There are currently three different scenes added for Johnny. I'll probably add a few more. Are the new videos (example: Laura footjob event) working for you or did you have to revert to version 0.3.2 of the QSP Player to get them to play?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes