AutumnChilde

Dec 1, 2016
I am the head moderator for this game's community Discord server. Pizznazz, the creator of the game has been out of contact for 2 years at this point, and I have received tacit permission to develop a spiritual sequel based on her original work. I have also sent a message to ask if I could continue her work directly, using the notes that she shared with me.

I have no received word back at this time.

Edit: Pizznazz has reconfirmed the blessing for me to build a sequel/successor, but will retain the right to continue FI at her discretion. This is understandable and preferrable. A separate post with my game will be made when it's available. I will always support Pizz's work and directions.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for sharing the good and bad news! It is sad that Pizznazz seems to have disappeared, but it is good that there is hope that the family story can continue with a different author. I loved this story.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
I have no received word back at this time.
Hope Pizzanazz is safe and doing okay.
If you feel confident in making a spiritual successor we're all for it, it's not like it'll copy actual elements from the original game so I don't see the problem in starting one.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I want to have nothing to do with the dog. Please remove all references to dogs from the canon. Make sure the MC has never in her life heard of a dog. Or any canid, for that matter, Foxes and Bears should go extinct. Nasty animals.

~Mittens

JeagerAnima

Oct 27, 2020
I want her to get pregnant by the dog, so add that to your revision or successor version. And... maybe insects with giant penises?
Would love it he could finish this himself, but he did say he had a lot going on in life ever since covid. If had the equipment and a place to put it, I'd teach myself html to make something inspired by this.

May 26, 2018
Would love it he could finish this himself, but he did say he had a lot going on in life ever since covid. If had the equipment and a place to put it, I'd teach myself html to make something inspired by this.
You don't need to know HTML, this was written in Twine, which has its own language. You could also use QuestJS or Inform7 for something similar. None of which really require you to know html, though some knowledge of JS is certainly helpful.

also, there's not really any equipment involved. any basic laptop or desktop computer, be it Windows, Mac, or Linux can be used to make something like this.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes