Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I know right? Better still never leave the fantasy world. Doable if you just stay with mom until she dies and leaves you the house and just stay home and live on welfare. These days you never even need to leave, food can be delivered.
:LOL: (y)

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Yesterday started playing Family_Again-v0.2.1-pc
but now I'm sitting and almost crying, a syntemental moment with Lily, a very difficult moment...
:cry:
It's moments like this that make me love some VN games where not just non-stop fucking, but the game has soul..

I see version 0.3 and 0.4 have already been released, I hope everything will be better in the life of MC and his life will turn out well

ps sorry for my english, it's not my native language, sometimes i use google translate :coffee:

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Yesterday started playing Family_Again-v0.2.1-pc
but now I'm sitting and almost crying, a syntemental moment with Lily, a very difficult moment...
:cry:
It's moments like this that make me love some VN games where not just non-stop fucking, but the game has soul..

I see version 0.3 and 0.4 have already been released, I hope everything will be better in the life of MC and his life will turn out well

ps sorry for my english, it's not my native language, sometimes i use google translate :coffee:
Sorry for you but this game is abandoned...so we will never know...

• Sad
Reactions: Satarial

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Sorry for you but this game is abandoned...so we will never know...
Let's believe that things will get better and the developer can continue to make the game...

I just finished chapter 2, the game is very good and there are a lot of emotions in it, I really like it.

Last edited:

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Let's believe that things will get better and the developer can continue to make the game...

I just finished chapter 2, the game is very good and there are a lot of emotions in it, I really like it.
Many of us still hope developer will come back...

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Dev of everything will be fine returning to his game after 1.5 years of depression. I hope something similar happens with this game too
Developer told he found a new job and has no more time to work on this game, so decided to abandon. We can only wait and hope

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Until he decides to go back to developing the game, it will take time.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Finished the 3rd chapter, Family_Again-v0.4.0-pc
The game is amazing, sometimes reminds me of Radiant, because of the tragedy of MC and his ex-lover, it's so beautiful and hard at the same time
A game with a very beautiful plot and soul, but abandoned...
f**k :cry::cry::cry:

I will wait and hope that the developer will come back and finish it :rolleyes:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Nice to remember that because the two games are a little similar in that. I think one day we will see this game completed F_Dot will give us this gift.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
why in the holy mother of pizza pepperoni with salted garlic olive oil painted inside a carbonara white sauce spagetthi with bacon and cheese is this abandoned?

Reactions: Gaz_1738

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
why in the holy mother of pizza pepperoni with salted garlic olive oil painted inside a carbonara white sauce spagetthi with bacon and cheese is this abandoned?
Long story short, developer found a new job and had no more time to develop the game so preferred to stop all. We can fap only on these remains

• Sad
Reactions: Axex77 and risky0

Angrygingr

May 27, 2018
Shame I really liked this one, and to return a few months later to find that goddamn abandon tag on the thread is like a slap in the face. RIP Family again
Yea I hear ya... I liked the slow burn story but seems like this happens to most of the games that hit this type of itch sadly.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I Still waiting
You're going to have gray hair, have wrinkles, go to the doctor more often, and this game will still be marked as abandoned :HideThePain:
Might be time to make a trip to the Atlantic ocean, give this game its final goodbye (with sad music playing in the background)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
For someone who claimed to be a virgin, she knows her boyfriend's penis too well to compare it with her father. I think there is a plothole.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes