3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The lack of a gallery is kind of annoying, and the ending (true ending is the only one I got) is annoying since the king is... kind of a retard.

The villain should have actually been punished. Letting them continue plotting and giving them plenty of opportunities to attack you again is just stupid.

He can keep saying 'That's how it is in the demon world' as much as he likes, but since I'm king now, I make the rules.
That shit doesn't fly in my kingdom.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
If you keep going outside at night you'll eventually run into a lot of text left untranslated

sihdna

Mar 9, 2019
how to start the game?
i download all the rpgm rtp but when i click game.exe it just pop up some new windows explorer that i cant click or do anything about it.

NVM... i found out the solution
for some freaking reason RPGM MV cant read folder path that contain special character in my case is "#"
my game folder was D:\Entertaiment\Game\#RPGM\Familiar Spirit of the Demon Lord 1.07
but then i move it some where else i can run the game normally, then i try delete the "#" on folder path and its working

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Special characters in filepath names are a bad idea in general. Hell Windows outright refuses to "Save as" names that include many of those.

sihdna

Mar 9, 2019
yea i learn the lesson, my purpose to put special character in folder name is so the folder appear on the top list
but now i guess put number on the folder seems better idea :D

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I just use a - with an empty space after it for that purpose, the file explorer has no issue with that. Or running numbering if there's a larger bunch of stuff I want to keep organised yeah.

josecrist

Oct 29, 2019
I only got 3 endings: the bad ending (castle reduction), the normal ending 1 (his return the new demon king) and the good ending (discover the truth and the girl becomes a demon).

Does anyone know which one I am missing by the names? It seems that there are 2 normal endings, is that so?

D

Deleted member 2248006

This game should have spanking tag, maybe even bdsm although S&M would be more appropriate

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes