3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
I see the Corruption tag but the game looks pretty tame at a glance. Do you actually end up prostituting the girl or similar corruption stuff?

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
This game was a fun ride, about 2-3 hours of gameplay, worth it. I hope the next one is a sequel xD

Nov 18, 2017
It's slightly grindy so here is a save.
Save6.
To get the normal Ending Just Service/Charm Onces.
To get the True Ending Press "Go To Town" & "Purchase Item" and you will get an event and then you will get the ending.

Or you can get the endings yourself if you want to know the story.
Follow walkthrough below.

Mini Walkthrough.
The way to get True & Normal ending is to Go to town at "Night"
Remember to have Saki's Favorability & Loyalty at Max
Favorability = 100
Loyalty = 99 (It doesn't hit 100)
The Choices isn't Translated on mine but when you see it Press 2nd one, Then you will get another list with a lot of same choices (Should be in english) just press one of them.
Just before the final "Day 4" Remember to "Go To Town" & "Purchase Item" and you will talk with prim to get the true ending.
Thanks for the tips and save regarding the True Ending~! :)

Reactions: Hirosuki

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Computer got shut down abruptly while playing this yesterday due to freaking thunder. Logged in this morning and game doesn't recognize any saves... what the hell...

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Computer got shut down abruptly while playing this yesterday due to freaking thunder. Logged in this morning and game doesn't recognize any saves... what the hell...
Have you tried this:
1. Create a new folder in the save folder
2. Transfer all your saves into that folder (only the save1.... not global or config save).
3. Start a new game.
4. On the first day simply save on all the slots you had your previous saves on.
5. Take your original saves out of the new folder and place them back into the regular save folder by overwriting the newly created save files.
6. Now start the game again and try to load your save files.

The game should now hopefully recognize your save files again.

Reactions: sonhot

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Anyone know what the triggers are for any alternate scenes?
For example if you click on her a number of times when she has high sensitivity she jumps your bones.
From what I've been able to unlock, you can raise her laundry skill to at least 10 for a total of 3 outfits you can buy off Prim and leave her alone for a couple of days with high sensitivity.

According to the True Ending credits blurb, that seems to be all of the extra scenes unless there's more variations with the masturbation scene. I tried buying another outfit to see if there were any changes, but it doesn't seem like it.
To be a little more precise:

Laundry Skill Lv. 3 --> Maid Outfit available in shop
Laundry Skill Lv. 6 --> Nurse Outfit available in shop
Laundry Skill Lv. 10 --> Swimsuit available in shop

Cleaning Skill Lv. 6 --> When you ejaculate during the Charm actions you will get to see a small window in the upper left corner where you see Saki's face (side view nose downwards, so no eyes) performing a "clean-up" on the MC's member before you continue the actions.

Btw. Cooking skill increases Saki's energy.
Lv. 3 = +10 -> 110
Lv. 6 = +20 -> 130
Lv. 10 = +30 -> 160

Also I am not sure if I remember this correctly but I think the Cooking skill also unlocked the part where the MC sucks on Saki's breast after fondling her chest till she orgasms. The action is taking place during charm sessions and shown in a window in the upper left corner just like all the other actions and the clean-up bonus from cleaning skill.

So that would allow one to make more actions during charm.
Also the items "Vital Up" and "Vital Up+" give a passive skill to her that should decrease her energy consumption when you penetrate her during charm actions. So buying each once and using them would also increase the actions you can do during a charm session.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Have you tried this:
1. Create a new folder in the save folder
2. Transfer all your saves into that folder (only the save1.... not global or config save).
3. Start a new game.
4. On the first day simply save on all the slots you had your previous saves on.
5. Take your original saves out of the new folder and place them back into the regular save folder by overwriting the newly created save files.
6. Now start the game again and try to load your save files.

The game should now hopefully recognize your save files again.
Too late man i deleted them all lol. I remember trying to copy all of them into the new save folder but it didn't work and i was pretty piss off so i deleted them all, game isn't that long anyway so i'll probably start over when i'm bored. Still thanks for the solution.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Gabaw

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
pretty fun. reached the true end on my 1st playthrough. im curious what the other end would look like but i aint got time for testing every single one. despite its tags and premise it actually pretty light hearted and have some funny moments. the art is pretty cute. also i really enjoy playing as the "bad" guy for once. a sequel would be nice...

JiJAng

Aug 7, 2018
I know this must be a stupid question but i cant save, if i try i get an error sound. looking in the files there isnt a folder for saving either, do i just need to create a folder name and name it save? where do i put it?

May 16, 2017
Hey, so latecomer to the game, but it looks real fun! Big issue though. After about 5 minutes of running this game, my whole computer just kinda.... locks up. Not sure why. Even about 3 minutes in seems the point of no return as even exiting the game at that point still causes a lockup from trying to close the thing.

I was trying to lookup fixes, but it seemed coming to the game page itself was the right idea first. Anyone else had similar issues? Any ideas? Anyone know which version of RPG Maker this is? Game looks like it could be real fun and I'd love to play it, but as it stands it's doomed for the trash bin.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes