0.102 HTML
New game, restart game did not solve
Does not work with any other browser

only the black screen. wtf

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
1.02 still xD
Your links are broken, they refer to a place that does not exist.
A place where I did not put the game.
that is not where I put the game
Its definitely your browser.
I get the same on firefox and chromium. This game only works on windows, does it?
How it is "my browser" if you can clearly see a hardcoded path in the 0.102 html file ?
working HTML file,
replace v.0.102 with this file
Pictures dont load mate
I was having the same problem with the images/videos not loading, even with the updates. Starting a new game (not just reloading the new html) seems to have fixed the issue.
does not load pictures and videos.
0.102 HTML
New game, restart game did not solve
Does not work with any other browser

only the black screen. wtf
Apologies to all affected by my oversight. While fixing the bugs which I released as 0.102 I again forgot to correct the imagepath. That is why 0.102 again had the same issue 0.1 was cursed with. Hope to be finally there now with 0.103.

You can download attached fixed html. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Apologies to all affected by my oversight. While fixing the bugs which I released as 0.102 I again forgot to correct the imagepath. That is why 0.102 again had the same issue 0.1 was cursed with. Hope to be finally there now with 0.103.

You can download attached fixed html. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks, working fine now.

Reactions: TheCat5Meow

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1690824427243.png
1690824450797.png
Things that make you go hmmmm...
Either this game is censored, or he should go see a doctor with that pixelskin-disease

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Tried with joiplay no pics loading
Tons of missing images.
Version numbers 0.1 and 0.102 suffer from incorrect imagepath which causes some images to not show. To eliminate that as the root cause of the issue, can you confirm the html file you have is 0.103. If you are indeed using the latest version I don't have any leads as to where it may show wrong pictures so I would need your help to find the issue. Can you tell me on which part of the game, you get the issue? Is it in the CCTV or Patrol screens or is it also in the training center for instance. If you can help me pin point the issue, that would allow me to understand the root cause. Appreciate any guidance you can give me. Thanks

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Online version pls
Thanks for your interest in the game. At the moment can't yet confirm if that's in the pipeline.

Haven't yet thought about that. Will put it on my backlog. If I am going to pursue online version will only be at a later stage of development when the game is closer to completion. Any suggestions on which platform to put the online version? Don't have any experience with that yet.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Version numbers 0.1 and 0.102 suffer from incorrect imagepath which causes some images to not show. To eliminate that as the root cause of the issue, can you confirm the html file you have is 0.103. If you are indeed using the latest version I don't have any leads as to where it may show wrong pictures so I would need your help to find the issue. Can you tell me on which part of the game, you get the issue? Is it in the CCTV or Patrol screens or is it also in the training center for instance. If you can help me pin point the issue, that would allow me to understand the root cause. Appreciate any guidance you can give me. Thanks
102 for me

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I hope it won't just be milfs tho as shoplyfter have had plenty of girl in there early 20s on there.
At the moment there are only women in the game which have been posted on the ShoplyfterMylf site. In the current version you will therefore only find MILFs. Have also "researched" ;) the regular Shoplyfter site and will have a look at which women to add to the game. With the current gameplay I think it would be to repetitive to just add more women so will need to think of ways to keep the gameplay interesting whilst also having a variety of women that speak to the players. :unsure:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FalseSenseOfSecurity-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes