HTML Onhold False Sense of Security [v0.201] [TheCat5Meow]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Banner v2.png

Overview:
You have just finished school as you notice a great offer as security officer in a mall near you. This adventure puts you in control of various activities to see if any of the women you encounter is guilty of shoplifting. The game contains some text based events, but is very much image and video focussed. The current game can already be completed and has an end-game screen to show you that you have come to the end of the current content. While there were only 6 women included in this first release, this has been expanded to 24 women in the 2nd release. The 2nd release has also made the gameplay more interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2023-10-08
Developer: TheCat5Meow
Censored: No
Version: 0.201
Language: English
Other Games: Guess Women
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

Bugfix 0.201

Link

GalleryofShoplifters.JPG 16.jpg Alexis.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg Angelica.jpg 29.jpg securityoffice.jpg

Last edited:

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Images broken. Referencing absolute paths at E:/Projects/Twine/ShoplyfterMylf/ShoplyfterMylf/

Please fix to use relative paths.
Unplayably buggy
..really like the idea.....
...just too buggy right now tho...
...thx for the share....good luck....
Added a bugfix html. If you use this html images and video should be working. If you have encountered a different kind of bug let me know.

Reactions: Lerd0

TheCat5Meow

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
BUGFIX doesn't work.
If restarting like Raikusen suggested doesn't work, can you send me a screenshot of where it is going wrong. If it goes wrong with a picture not showing, can you right click on the icon that doesn't show the picture and press inspect (Chrome/Firefox). This will open up html view and show the image path that is used. This will help with resolving the issue. Thanks

Last edited:

David Wisdom

May 14, 2018
The bugfix link doesn't contain a bugfix just some really weird program trying to get you to download all sorts of offers for unrelated programs and does nothing to fix the game...

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
If restarting like Raikusen suggested doesn't work, can you send me a screenshot of where it is going wrong. If it goes wrong with a picture not showing, can you right click on the icon that doesn't show the picture and press inspect (Chrome/Firefox). This will open up html view and show the image path that is used. This will help with resolving the issue. Thanks
Work, thanks

Reactions: TheCat5Meow

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The bugfix link doesn't contain a bugfix just some really weird program trying to get you to download all sorts of offers for unrelated programs and does nothing to fix the game...
Are you sure you are not infected? When I download the bugfix I get just the bugfixed html.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes