VN Ren'Py Onhold False Promises [Ch. 1 fixed] [Red Armor]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lets start with the game:

- Currently there are 1,290 renders (expect this number to rise as the number is not official)

- New and improved gallery

- Music room (All of the music is free to use and the artists are credited in the music room)

- New GUI (changed from default)

- New fonts

- Ability to name your save files

And that's it for the things that are currently implemented and working.

RedArmor
Anything more about this release we should know before we blaze through this game?

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Lets start with the game:

- Currently there are 1,290 renders (expect this number to rise as the number is not official)

- New and improved gallery

- Music room (All of the music is free to use and the artists are credited in the music room)

- New GUI (changed from default)

- New fonts

- Ability to name your save files

And that's it for the things that are currently implemented and working.

RedArmor
Anything more about this release we should know before we blaze through this game?
No, you can play it and let me know what are your thoughts of the first chapter.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
For a VN that seems to be focused on MCs relationship with his sister judging by the overview, there's no incest?... I don't know how to feel about that, well hopefully the story isn't too focused on her and MC cause I mean let's be honest who gives a shit about a pure sister brother relationship in an adult visual novel.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She can wing girl her way through our love life easily.
She can bring babes to us in the club/bar/restarant.
She can pose for us and we can post skimpy bikini pics for her on social media.
Lots of lovely cuddly bro + sis time that would turn into sexy times 4 us ahead.
For a VN that seems to be focused on MCs relationship with his sister judging by the overview, there's no incest?... I don't know how to feel about that, well hopefully the story isn't too focused on her and MC cause I mean let's be honest who gives a shit about a pure sister brother relationship in an adult visual novel.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sis can even pretend we are an item and just do not show up for the bang when we get the
girl she helps us land via womanly charms and just showing other babes we are no creep and
iour sis is there to shed all their doubts about our good intentions all away.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The title of this game should be associated to most of the Devs here. LMAO.

Jokes aside, it looks nice. I'll give it a shot ;)
Careful now... some jokes are too real to be jokes anymore :ROFLMAO:

RedArmor You should add planned fetishes in a devs notes or in spoiler genre tags, that way we will know what content fetishes you have planned and if it is to our taste or we should just ignore it.
I for example don't like ntr, rape, humiliation, sissyfication,scat, sharing (MMF), swinging etc

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
She can wing girl her way through our love life easily.
She can bring babes to us in the club/bar/restarant.
She can pose for us and we can post skimpy bikini pics for her on social media.
Lots of lovely cuddly bro + sis time that would turn into sexy times 4 us ahead.
Lol wouldn't that go against the no incest tag, I mean if something could potentially happen between MC and the sister then sure but then there would be an incest tag..unless it's the case where the tags are only added once the content appears in the game.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Sis can even pretend we are an item and just do not show up for the bang when we get the
girl she helps us land via womanly charms and just showing other babes we are no creep and
iour sis is there to shed all their doubts about our good intentions all away.
Lol nooo having your sister pretend to be your girlfriend to pick up other chicks is creepy in itself.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Well,I would like to try this VN,but is so damn dark that is big no,no.. i mean lightning not story wise,lol

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Some players can't even fathom the idea of a story in which you don't fuck your sister.
The absolute state of incest fans :KEK:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Sngo

May 9, 2020

RedArmor You should add planned fetishes in a devs notes or in spoiler genre tags, that way we will know what content fetishes you have planned and if it is to our taste or we should just ignore it.
I for example don't like ntr, rape, humiliation, sissyfication,scat, sharing (MMF), swinging etc
Did you tried it already and have any toughs?

I'm still contemplating if I should play it or not since we have the hot sis but can't romance her so I'm more inclined to ignore the game.

RedArmor

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021

You can find planned tags for the game in my .

Reactions: Eric_Draven
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes