VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - False Promises [Ch. 1 fixed] [Red Armor]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DABOMB00

This seems to be a really good VN, the dev does a lot of things right. Of course there isnt much content so theres not a lot to say but what i saw so far lo9oked really awesome. The overall plot looks interesting and the characters well written. They seem to have depth and its very easy to feel engaged with them. Its very easy to fall into this role of the protector, doing everything for your sister trying to solve every problem of the people you encounter.
    The renders also look really nice and the girls so far do aswell. The music is also nice evn tho i hope there will be more variety if this VN goes on.
    The choices you can make so far do sound severe enough to get the expression that your choices definetly impact the story but well have to wait and see on how much this is true.
    Anyways i really hope the dev is alive and well and will continue this VN at some point because it looks like it would be a story i would definetly enjoy, espacially if there is no incest but a normal brother-sister bond for a change.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jkjkjkjkjk

Really interesting start to the game. I especially like how each decision actually changes what happens and then fans out to where you are and what you see and where you end up. It's not just changing dialogue and then going to the next scene regardless of how long something would/should have taken. I imagine it will be a ton of work but if they can pull it off kudos.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

For a demo version this is surprisingly good. Good renders and beautiful models. Nice story plot also a brother protecting sister. Maybe in the next updates story will reveal more. Game play is short after all this is a demo release. That being said it's been 6 months since the demo is released. Dev didn't get any patrons yet. Hoping this game will get more recognition. Hoping we will get next update sooner. Dev don't abandon the game beacause game got potential.

If you want to play something story based give this a try. And this is slowburn big plus for me. So if you like slow burn romance games give this one a try
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Reese286

Well I like it ... and the rating is more a hope for the future if I'm honest. Sure it needs work, but the idea, story and renders are sound. I like the models a lot, and I gotta say I'm a bit biased here. The Sister is the twin of my old girlfriend Pamela when she was younger, we are still friends.

Yes the Dev needs to get some experience or help with the writing, but overall I think it has a lot of potential. Hope this gets the luv it needs to make a go.