2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
steam version games tend to remove anything they dont like including uncensored content, its not exactly good thing, steam games are always censored, if you want uncensored content, i suggest Kagura games

Reactions: PinkCactus

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FallenYoungWifeNetorareHWithoutTellingHerHusband-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
A bit fast for me. Grindy games suck but this one is start to getting fucked in about 5 mins. lmao

Art is fine. A bit exaggerated but that seems to be the art style. Wife is hot and I always like the addition of use details, pregnancy, etc.

However, I don't like the lack of options. It begins and wherever you go with a heart is not only the only places you can go but without even the option to deny it she'll get molested/fucked. It goes too fast to be enjoyed, IMO.

Not awful but also not my type of game. I'm sure many will like it though.

Last edited:

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
steam version games tend to remove anything they dont like including uncensored content, its not exactly good thing, steam games are always censored, if you want uncensored content, i suggest Kagura games
This is misinformation. There are AO games on steam that have uncensored content.

Developers who remove the content and use external patches generally do that to make the review/approval process easier but it is not unheard of for games to be approved with the adult content intact.

JP developers who leave the content in or use external patches tend to not remove the legally obliged censorship for Japan likely do so for at least two reasons: it's effort to update/patch/compile/etc the game (often leading to bugs) and they fear alienating their domestic fans (aka giving those gaijin the better version).

I won't make a comprehensive list of uncensored games on steam but to list a few...
Karryn's Prison
Fallen Shinobi
Peeping Dorm Manager
Atelier Tia

Reactions: spider26

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
This is misinformation. There are AO games on steam that have uncensored content.

Developers who remove the content and use external patches generally do that to make the review/approval process easier but it is not unheard of for games to be approved with the adult content intact.

JP developers who leave the content in or use external patches tend to not remove the legally obliged censorship for Japan likely do so for at least two reasons: it's effort to update/patch/compile/etc the game (often leading to bugs) and they fear alienating their domestic fans (aka giving those gaijin the better version).

I won't make a comprehensive list of uncensored games on steam but to list a few...
Karryn's Prison
Fallen Shinobi
Peeping Dorm Manager
Atelier Tia
Can't argue there

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes