• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

PantsRats

Jun 19, 2020
Is there a way to translate the names of the people talking? I still have only Japanese lettering, despite all of the text being translated. It's pretty difficult to follow who is saying what lines, and the context doesn't always make it clear.

Maybe I'm just too dumb to follow it, but constantly trying to figure out who is supposed to be talking is a hurdle I just can't get over.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Compressed Version (1.00):
[116 MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Linux Port (1.00):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.00):
This is a trial run to see if people actually want Macos ports. If you are a mac user and want more ports in the future vote here.
Vote is over, Mac/OSX ports will continue, here's the list

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Last edited:

_louieee

Sep 29, 2023
it is good if we're putting MTL aside but there is something that has been bothering me, everytime someone nutted in her mouth while she's giving a blowjob she sound like R2-D2 and it kinda killed my boner

• Haha
Reactions: ForeverLosing

ninjaface

Jan 26, 2024
how can i get ending? i completed all scenes and when i try to pay 500k game says me ntr end and that's all

Oct 6, 2018
hey people! I came with the game file because I bought the game and then I refunded the game because of it was really boring, I love NTR but dude this game was just running around to collect scenes the story is really bad, I cant even call it a ''story''
well anyway here is the game file, I decided to move the files to the desktop and combine them with the file here and it was still working after I refunded the game and deleted the game from my steam. it has better english now!

Sorry if Im not allowed to post updated versions Im just trying to help people

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes