Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
When the demo of the game came out I praised it, but it seems like it didn't come out of the demo, it's already in update 0.3 and they're in the car

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Devlog #9

Finishing off the last batch of renders today, unfortunately, I'm still going to need a few more days to get the writing and coding done. Wanted to give you all a head up about where the updates at.
Nearly there...

Another preview will be up shortly.

Reactions: rudy007 and Vasilji

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Seriously, the entitlement again. Teasers are thrown out left and right in the world. Final Fantasy 14 releases a TEASER trailer first, other games do that also. Seriously. Stop being so damn entitled and just enjoy what youre given, touch some grass and most of all, grow up. You're emberassing yourself.

Edit: I actually DO care, and i know others do, about Teasers. They show you in advance if the thing being teased is something you can be interested in. And im pretty sure youre not buying anything anyway, nor is anyone expecting you to.
Oh fuck off. I've seen teasers that flat-out lied about what's in games, Mass Effect Andromeda and Anthem and Cyberpunk 2077 just being a few examples. People want a game and they want to know what's in it before they put money in it. That's not entitled, that's smart.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
Demo: it showed him leaving prison and meeting his sister again.
0.1: He added a few little things but he was still meeting his sister again.
0.2: He gets in the car with his sister and talks, there was an accident
Could anyone tell me if it's worth playing at 0.4 or are they still in the car?
In my opinion, by the time they are in the car, DEV should rename the game to 0.1, after that When they reach home 0.2, the game is good but the updates are very short so it will be in version 0.10 and it will still be at the beginning

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wou now we got to the gas station and in the evening to the motel. A shy bet that a few more updates will be needed to get us into the new morning.
Yeah, the dev is still pretty new, think he just doing about an update every 2-3 weeks just to kind of prove he going to keep going and draw subs, I mean, it would not look good to pop an update then wait 2 months to have the same amount of content for the next one.

I give them credit; they've been steady with updates even if they are super short.

Last edited:

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Yeah, the dev is still pretty new, think he just doing about an update every 2-3 weeks just to kind of prove he going to keep going and draw subs, I mean, it would look good to pop an update then wait 2 months to have the same amount of content for the next one.

I give them credit, they've been steady with updates even if they are super short.
Agreed. Better than the alternative of being abandoned tho, so I'll take what I can.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Fallen-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Feb 20, 2024
Yeah, the dev is still pretty new, think he just doing about an update every 2-3 weeks just to kind of prove he going to keep going and draw subs, I mean, it would not look good to pop an update then wait 2 months to have the same amount of content for the next one.

I give them credit; they've been steady with updates even if they are super short.
Yes, but there's a hell of a risk that the story will no longer interest people as it progresses in baby steps. And it doesn't add anything new to the story. We're now on the fourth update and we've come a few miles outside the prison gates. For a while, people will hang on and then start skipping updates. Interest is not sustained in this style. Then if dev screws up and adds crap content that throws players out of the game, nothing will save it, as there is no story and the player base has died.

This style will probably also tire the devs out. It would be better if the update was always one more day instead of a trip from place A to place B. Now we got from the cornfield to the gas station to the motel. Which could have been done in the first update that takes you outside the gates. So prison - motel. Now we are already in the fourth update, day 4 and far away from the prison. From the quality of the pictures you could conclude that the dev does not make pictures with a coffee machine, so the speed of taking pictures could be even faster and the story could be accelerated in that way.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes